***new paint"pics*fiji blue pearl**56k ***coupe content(UPDATED PIX)(9/1/11)

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Re: ***new paint"pics*fiji blue pearl**56k ***coupe content

mkk.. wheredya get it! :thinking:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

Damn nice man!
thanks AllGOnoSHOW
+1

how hard is it to do?
Did u notice a big diference?
just have to remove screws on seatbelt bracket and install longer bolts cause with the pillar it wont have enough thread to screw in.Got the bolts from napa auto parts.And i needed some washers!
looks great man.
thanx brotha!
mkk.. wheredya get it! :thinking:

some place in downtown los angeles.I think you could use a 5th gen accord c pillar bar too,or teggy!:rock:

Bax

Reaction score

[/IMG]

look in the back window, you will see a bar reaching from side to side. looks like an upper strut bar. if you've never lowered your car or replaced your struts/shocks, then you wouldn't know that the access point for your rear struts are atop the back seats under some plastic. BAAAAXXXTERRRRRRR:icon_gay:
I saw the bar, but you said trunk area. That is clearly the back seat/window. the ":ugh:" face was a joke.

And just b/c I don't have the money to get the coils I want right now, doesn't mean I'm stupid. kthanks.

juicebox00

Reaction score

Corey! car looks sexy man! i move back to pomona soon, we need to do a shoot. i will actually have weekends off now!!!

Narftastic

Reaction score

ok great so when im gonna acually be ready to do this bar thingy...i know axaxtly who to ask :thumbsup:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

Corey! car looks sexy man! i move back to pomona soon, we need to do a shoot. i will actually have weekends off now!!!
Cool your right down the street!ya ive been talking to some friends and were gonna have a big shoot with a variety of sedans and coupes!!End of summer bbQ!!:beer:
ok great so when im gonna acually be ready to do this bar thingy...i know axaxtly who to ask :thumbsup:

Let me know when!:D

hirichard

Reaction score

new paint? ahahha you had that since like march right?? cars lookin cleaaaan bro!

i PMed you, i sent you pics if you want emmm. i wasnt sure if you wanted me to post them up

sabSquishy

Reaction score

I saw those seats on v6p. I wanted them so bad and they were so cheap. Glad to know someone so cal picked them up.

Back