Official September 17th SoCal End of Summer BBQ @ Hunington Beach Fire Pits

cjsaccord

Reaction score
You can put me down. But be aware my car is on some serious 4x4 status :doh:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
You can put me down. But be aware my car is on some serious 4x4 status :doh:

Don't even trip. My car is ugly as hell. lol Added you to the list! There will probably be a few other 4 x 4's. You guys can be in the middle of any pictures. :D

Bump almost Saturday. Sorta...:beer: Please confirm as soon as you have insight on your situation maybe people.

Last edited:

Adancito

Reaction score
It better not rain either. Cuz ima wash my car that morning and id be pissed if it did!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
My pc7424 won't be here til next Monday ... Fkin son of a mother ****ing *****. Well, my car won't be all nice and shiney ..

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Bahahaha I got my g110v2 today :leeann: now I jsut gotta figure out how to get gummy bear guts off my seat.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
bg.png

X marks the spot. Redlinevtec and i are going there around 8ish to get a pit. First we'll try the place on brookhurst. After you pay and enter the beach we should be park just a bit after the snack shack.

IF, we'll go with plan B and head over to the pits over on magnolia. IF this is the case, then we will be park right near the entrance to make things easier for everyone

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Bump! Please go by drowzee's map! See you guys tomorrow! I would post this on the front page but i just bought a macbook and i don't know how to copy yet! Lol!

Back