A short video of my 500hp beast; Dyno vid on Pg 3

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Re: A short video of my 500hp beast

BWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lawl:

but yeah how about some highway pulls or drag times.

1bad6

Reaction score

I was thinking of a dyno video.....not a mod list. Still nice mods waiting to see your dyno sheet/1/4 mile run.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

My short dyno vid has been in my posting in the engine mods section for over a year now. 4 dyno sheets have been in that thread for over a year. The link to that build thread is ALSO in my signature. :slap:

500hp? And the video does not even show the engine, revving, dyno, driving....

quite the tease

Again, I posted 5 videos over a year ago in the engine mods section. The link is in my signature. :thinking:

All go and no show

Show AND Go.

Got my hopes up for that? :eh:

This video is the 7th one I've done on my car and it was a "just for fun" vid. The first 6 have been posted for a LONG time.

x a quadtriduomillionzillions times

i was hoping dyno video!!! going... brahhhhhhahhahahahhhhhhh and thne phiisssshhhhhh...

hehehehe

:eekwtf: Dyno sheets, dyno vid, 1st startup vid, etc have all been posted since this time last year, but Tommy, you actually saw my car in person!!

Sad part is I understand what you just said. :lawl:

That makes 1 of us. LOL!

v6indodarknight

Reaction score

^ yeah... i've seen it in person... and it was much----muchhhhhh.... muchhHHHHHHHHh...

better than any pix u posted!!! its like... i wanna lick that paintjob of urs... soooo clean!!!

and the interior... i can just go on... and on...

its just i wanted to hear the vtak kicking in with sommm swuuuessssss of the turbo... hehehehe...

wonder... i wanna see ur car, with monty, and james... ride head to head...

i know monty's no where near the other two... but in time, i think he will be there... hp wise i mean

hiddengamer7

Reaction score

If all that information is in the other thread and this video has no point....

why is it here?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

honestly. its clear that some people have never looked at the first post of the build thread.

however, making a video with a list of mods and a video that shows the front end isnt exactly thread worthy

1bad6

Reaction score
Re: A short video of my 500hp Accord's exterior

^ yeah... i've seen it in person... and it was much----muchhhhhh.... muchhHHHHHHHHh...

better than any pix u posted!!! its like... i wanna lick that paintjob of urs... soooo clean!!!

and the interior... i can just go on... and on...

its just i wanted to hear the vtak kicking in with sommm swuuuessssss of the turbo... hehehehe...

wonder... i wanna see ur car, with monty, and james... ride head to head...

i know monty's no where near the other two... but in time, i think he will be there... hp wise i mean

Thanks Tommy...I appreciate the compliments. The car looks the same in real life as it does in pictures to me though. The dyno video that I posted last year should have the vtec and turbo sounds you wanted. I'll make a much better video when I get the car back in a week or two. James actually has the F23 that my car came with in his car. I SO wanted to run him, but he has sold his car and he insists that it would have been a race down low, but I'd whoop him on the high end. Who is Monty?

If all that information is in the other thread and this video has no point....

why is it here?

honestly. its clear that some people have never looked at the first post of the build thread.

however, making a video with a list of mods and a video that shows the front end isnt exactly thread worthy

I haven't used the forum long, but I'm pretty sure this is the eye candy section where videos and pictures go right? There are pictures of stock accords and miscellaneous stuff here; I post a video with my mod list and footage of the car that the mod list belongs to and you guys give me ****?? Did I miss something?!

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Re: A short video of my 500hp Accord's exterior

I haven't used the forum long, but I'm pretty sure this is the eye candy section where videos and pictures go right. The are pictures of stock accords and miscellaneous stuff here; I post a video with my mod list and footage of the car that the mod list belongs to and you guys give me ****?? Did I miss something?!

Well, people are giving you crap because of your somewhat misleading title, "A short video of my 500hp beast." I can see you changed it now. But what do you think people will expect when they click on the video? I'm sure most of us expected a video of you ripping down the street or at least some revving. But instead, we were shown an animated mod list and a video of your "beast" parked.

:coffee:

Back