Road Trip Accord

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Took the accord for a road trip from Northern California to Central Texas and back. This is how it returned.

roadtripaccord003.jpg

roadtripaccord001.jpg

roadtripaccord007.jpg

roadtripaccord005.jpg

This photo was after driving through New Mexico I think. Rain washed away evidence of what occurred that day.
0323121853.jpg

The entire trip was just under 4,000 miles. Averaged 30mpg. We did the entire trip back in just over 30 hours, with me driving the entire way. it was intense.

I envisioned the entire car being covered with art works, but we stayed busy and the trip just wasn't long enough for that. It was 10 days total.

Last edited:

Zen

Reaction score
Honestly thought it would have "looked" like it just finished a 30 hour trip. Cars looks like its barely seen a 2 hour sprint up the coast.

:thumbup:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
It rained a few times out there, and quite heavily about two hours from home, so all of the battle scars were washed away. It was covered in bugs and dust for a long while though.

Zen

Reaction score
That makes sense. Still, I cant envision driving that long. Longest I did myself was 4 hours and my co pilot slept most of the way....not good.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I recently drove to long beach it was fun. Nothing like a few hours in the car to remind you of all the things you love & hate about your car.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
me and my buddy just drove from rochester NY to rochester minnesota. new york, pennsylvania, ohio, indiana, illinois, wisconsin, minnesota. about 41 hours total, left thursday night returned monday morning at 8am.

never. ****ing. again

SykVSyx

Reaction score
What did those crazy Texans do to your car!!!!!

:lawl:

Not much tape for such a long trip.

Have you seen what those guys who attend CanAm from MD/VA/NY do to their cars with some painter's tape!

:coffee:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wow that’s one long trip. Glad the car didn’t break down along the way, lol.

JV6

Reaction score
I would like to do this with my car when I get the chance, take a road trip down to cali one day. You sure murdered a lot of bugs though lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Wow great MPG. Ill be making the trip from TX to TN real soon and then trec up to CanAM woot. 30 mpg sounds impossible haha. I wonder if the tape will stick to my car. Lol actually I guess I wouldn't need it bc my cars finish

Back