What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
^That looks pretty dark. Or maybe it's just the photo
Just the photo. I actually might do another coat this weekend. Has anyone done a complete DIY tail light tint?
If not I might do a full write up.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i still kind of want to tint the center bar, and get the red/white sides. or maybe just keep the red sides

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I would just black them all out. Obviously :lawl: I couldn't imagine just doing the center bar. You should just do the center and if you don't like it do the sides too.
Just the center bar could create an awesome look.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Muhib (username Raul) had just the center bar done, minus the reverse lights. i like it, but i'd rather have the whole bar.

cant do all tail lights, because i have a black coupe with dark tints and dont want to murder it out haha. plus i dont feel like getting pulled over and getting ticketed for tint (again) AND tails

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Ah good point. I would never drive a murdered out car. But if they can see the lights day and night then why would they pull you over? Maybe I'm just not familiar with what cops can do :thinking:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Ah good point. I would never drive a murdered out car. But if they can see the lights day and night then why would they pull you over? Maybe I'm just not familiar with what cops can do :thinking:

i had tinted tails on my old car, and got stopped for it. you could see the lights perfectly fine, but its something about how light doesnt reflect off it or something

Back