What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I am sure both my Accord and my wife's TL need the cabin filter's changed.

I am more inclned to do mine since we are getting rid of the TL in a few months, but since my wife and son still have to be in the TL, it will probably get done very soon.

Mikey

Reaction score
You mean the corners? Yea they are all LEDs.
Full LED or just the brake light portion?

100_0360.jpg

Yeah my first attempt applying a decal, have a small air bubble in the "R" Still looks good
What back seat is that?

since my wife and son still have to be in the TL, it will probably get done very soon.
The toxins! They're breathing in toxins!

:run:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That back seat is the SEDAN backseat.

Yeah, it's 'VIP' like that!

:lawl:

I know, I can just imagine what the filters look like in both cars, especially since the TL is driven all year round.

ActNow

Reaction score
Yup its a sedan backseat driver side, passenger side would have been reversed :hihi:

Maybe your filter won't be that bad, mine wasn't when I changed it a year ago and I've had it for 5 years then. Although I do remember seeing leftovers of a crushed acorn. That was odd:huh:

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
When I bought my car, it was already 4 years old, so I imagine it hasn't been changed and my wife bought her car when it was 5 years old.

Should be interesting.

Raul

Reaction score
did you use spray paint or tint spray?

i guess i could use spray paint, one of the center bar bulbs is out anyway, might as well take the other one out and make it symmetrical :lawl:

i got the midsection of a friend who used to post here (jegz2k7) for free. I think he used spray paint. He did recommend to take it body shop and shave it professionally. I was too cheap to do that lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The toxins! They're breathing in toxins!

:run:

I know, I can just imagine what the filters look like in both cars, especially since the TL is driven all year round.

take pics if yours is as bad as mine was. lol

Maybe your filter won't be that bad, mine wasn't when I changed it a year ago and I've had it for 5 years then. Although I do remember seeing leftovers of a crushed acorn. That was odd:huh:

This is what mine looked like when I changed it.

2012-02-26_17-25-56_600.jpg

And there were leaves and pine needles an crap stuck between them. lol

Back