*PICTURES*Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines On LOWEST PERCH. Apexi WS2 exhaust

JLaneAccord

Reaction score
Hey guys, just making a thread to show you what the koni yellow struts look like on the LOWEST perch setting in the front with the eibach sportlines. I will have the rears done in about a week or so.

Apexi WS2 came in and its on my car:) 5/9/12 Ill have pics tom. of it on my car. I had no problems when installing. But there is a loud rattle at low RPMS(mostly when in neutral and park when i hit the gas) its coming from up front near the cat? Ill try to get under there sometime soon and diagnose this problem
I have to say its throaty and i cant hear it at all on the highway. And even when im on it, my engine is twice as loud! but then again im not behind my car so idk what its like back there? lol. But sounds good, no noise, no drone/ricey tone. The muffler is flashy but looks good, and all the piping is solid black! (guess thats somehthing new now) I love it.

Bad pic. right when i got it back. Hands down the best struts ever. Its one finger gap with the konis on the lowest perch. 2.5 inches. Flush. I have no body roll. Lowering the back next week with just the koni strut on the lowest perch. About 1 inch in the rear. Eibach springs are amazing.

Koni Struts on lowest perch setting with sportlines. Rear is stock for now.
securedownload-4.jpg

One finger gap!maybe 1 1/2. Its close to flush. just need new shoes
koni1.jpg

apex4.jpg

koni2.jpg

koni4.jpg

koni3.jpg

Apexi WS2, good looking muffler and pipes are all solid black!
apex1.jpg

apex2.jpg

456.jpg

332.jpg

Last edited:

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Re: Apexi Ws2 and Koni Yellow Struts w/ Eibach sportlines

Make a thread when it's actually done with pictures

And as far as apexi ws2 please search

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

Make a thread when it's actually done with pictures

And as far as apexi ws2 please search

Funny how you even bother to comment. Ive searched. I just want new opinions, new people join all the time.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Exhaust review thread.

Ask redryder on the sportlines. He has Koni yellows and sportlines.

truWarier02

Reaction score

The WS2 is known to be quiet, if not the quietest catback for the Accord.

But IIRC, it has a low deep growl and there's virtually no drone.

For reference, it's quieter than a Magnaflow catback or almost the same.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

The WS2 is known to be quiet, if not the quietest catback for the Accord.

But IIRC, it has a low deep growl and there's virtually no drone.

For reference, it's quieter than a Magnaflow catback or almost the same.

Thanks guys, these are the things im looking for. Just wanna see what you guys feel about it. Mine comes friday. Ill have pics up asap!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

How much did you get the Apexi WS2 for? I was planning on getting one, but brand new they go for 400+ and no one is willing to sell theirs haha.

JLaneAccord

Reaction score

How much did you get the Apexi WS2 for? I was planning on getting one, but brand new they go for 400+ and no one is willing to sell theirs haha.

400+ is right. I got it off of THmotorsports for $637 it was 680 somthing but i found a promo code and got a discount. Free shipping! It WAS the cheapest i could find it. But yes, i live in Va. where anything you do to your vehicle is illegal(no joke) but i want a little sound besides my a/c belt whining.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I was going to buy the WSII, but the mufflers were just too big for my taste. I love my Magnaflow, it has sounded better and better with time. But ever since I heard the Tanabe Hyper Medallion I've wanted to try it out.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

400+ is right. I got it off of THmotorsports for $637 it was 680 somthing but i found a promo code and got a discount. Free shipping! It WAS the cheapest i could find it. But yes, i live in Va. where anything you do to your vehicle is illegal(no joke) but i want a little sound besides my a/c belt whining.

Damn, they have some in stock? I sent them an email about it and they told me the price, but I forgot. They said they had none in stock and I emailed them back and never got a response back from them.

Edit: This was about a year ago though lol.

Back