Prelude engine damper in accord

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out if an engine torque damper from a Prelude will fit the same year accord? I tried searching but could not find a clear answer, thanks!

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
There is big plans later in the future. However I don't want urethane mounts and right now with the 5 speed and new stock mounts there is still some engine deflection I would like to reduce to improve drivrability and reduce wheel hop.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
There is big plans later in the future. However I don't want urethane mounts and right now with the 5 speed and new stock mounts there is still some engine deflection I would like to reduce to improve drivrability and reduce wheel hop.

well if you wanna get rid of the vibration then get 65a urethane mounts. the damper doesnt do much. you only really notice the small difference when you are slamming gears. just my .02

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not sure about the Prelude one, although I think there MAY be something about it on V6P.

Also, there is a GB for NRG engine damper's on V6P that will allow you to get mounts specifically for the 6th Gen.

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
Not sure about the Prelude one, although I think there MAY be something about it on V6P.

Also, there is a GB for NRG engine damper's on V6P that will allow you to get mounts specifically for the 6th Gen.

Thank you for at least trying to answer my question.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
anyone know anything about this custom bracket people speaking of? benefits of it?

It's a fitment thing, Lems.

The bracket that the NRG damper comes with was not designed for our cars, the custom one allows it to be mounted in existing mouting holes.

Back