What'd you do to your accord today?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Finally down in Southern Cali. Drove 300 miles, took the blue masking tape off.

aacbf16eb19411e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg

Gonna be heading down to LA/Palm Springs/Burbank shopping center to take the girlfriend for some shopping. Hope I see some other 6thgens there.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I actually like the colour of that tape.

:lawl:

You didn't make arrangements before heading down there to meet up with people?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I actually like the colour of that tape.

You didn't make arrangements before heading down there to meet up with people?

Nah, to be honest I came here with the girlfriend because of our 3 year anniversary haha.

I just told her that on Saturday there is a HUGE accord meet and we should go. I got her to say yes because she knows how much I love my car haha.

Just want to meet up with people Saturday during/after the meet. Gonna meet up with Roy to pick up my Apexi WS2 that I bought from him. Hope we meet up somewhere that has good places to eat lol.

EDIT: And during my drive here there was so many cars that was passing by looking at the front end of my car lol. Like "WTF is that shiet?"

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice, congrats on the 3 years.

Just celebrated 3 years of marriage myself.

I am sure Roy knows of all the good places to eat, just don't let him convince you to let him cook for you......Ramen is only SO tasty.

hahahaha....I haven't taped up the front end of mine, but for the drive down to TN in the fall, I definately have to do it.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Congrats for you also.

Lol, I'm sure Roy knows a few good places to get some good food. I wouldn't mind trying some LA Pho and compare it to Stockton Pho though lol.

The tape helps alot, easier to take off then putting it on also haha. Just make sure you apply it well so it wont peel off while you're driving haha.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks, Man.

I'm sure Roy will hook you guys up.

Indeed, I have seen some prettty good creativity with tape jobs.

I'm looking to coming up with something for my trip.

kevo

Reaction score
Yay I just got rid of my disgusting a## tail lights and put the oem on!!!
BEFORE:
picture.php

AFTER:
picture.php

xIrvin

Reaction score
Nah, to be honest I came here with the girlfriend because of our 3 year anniversary haha.

I just told her that on Saturday there is a HUGE accord meet and we should go. I got her to say yes because she knows how much I love my car haha.

Just want to meet up with people Saturday during/after the meet. Gonna meet up with Roy to pick up my Apexi WS2 that I bought from him. Hope we meet up somewhere that has good places to eat lol.

EDIT: And during my drive here there was so many cars that was passing by looking at the front end of my car lol. Like "WTF is that shiet?"

What accord meet o_O? Did you hear about the Eibach meet?

Edit: Nvm the Cali accord meet... I'm so dumb

Shadow1

Reaction score
^
^
looks 1000x better man.

Tomorrow ill be taking off my Mugen style lip, sand it down, and repaint it satin black. The OEM NHBP is chipping off in one section. Not gonna buy another can for $8 and repaint it. Plus as low as ill be later this month, it'll be pointless to spend extra on paint when it'll get chipped off. Haha.

Back