In need of tires

JetLife

Reaction score
Well currently i have a set of yokos avids (~$1000) had them put on at 130,xxx. im at 150,000 right now and there BOLD! LOng story short, what is a good cheap tire. realizing that i drive an accord, not some lambo that needs expensive *** tires.

lemme know
thanks

Rsuave24

Reaction score
what sizes do you need? idk my federals are holding up well for a cheap set of tires.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I've seen numerous positive reviews for Continental ExtremeContact (both DW and DWS). Super high treadwear rating too.

I think a few members on here might be running them. We'll see if they chime in. But for now, check out their reviews here.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wht avids do u have? i have them on my rolla for abt 20k now and they still have tons of thread left :eh:

JetLife

Reaction score
wht avids do u have? i have them on my rolla for abt 20k now and they still have tons of thread left :eh:

ENVigor. I might add i drive like an :asshole: constant burn outs and taking turns way to fast. they were great tires. Now i gotta fork out the money for a new set :(

my question is, is it worth spending 1K on a good set

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I've seen numerous positive reviews for Continental ExtremeContact (both DW and DWS). Super high treadwear rating too.

I think a few members on here might be running them. We'll see if they chime in. But for now, check out their reviews here.

I have DWS, they are shitty, while they do have a high treadwear they have very little traction breaking loose even on moderate throttle in the rain.

Back