speaking of T-shirts

Sinful

Reaction score
just lemme know what are the best rims for the sedan, it's time consuming to make them and i don't have much time. gotta go to work boo.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
IMO subzero is pretty widely accepted as a good looking wheel on sedans, so I don't see the point in changing it. Same w/ C5's and so on

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Wildman said:
IMO subzero is pretty widely accepted as a good looking wheel on sedans, so I don't see the point in changing it. Same w/ C5's and so on
:bash:

lol jk, i like em a lot...i was just wondering how many options we could have :eek:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
ryan i was gonna hit u up on aim but then realized you're dumb and use MSN messenger so nvm.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Wildman said:
ryan i was gonna hit u up on aim but then realized you're dumb and use MSN messenger so nvm.
:rofl: i know OF people on aim, but no one that will talk to me lol

Sinful

Reaction score
mycar.jpg

probably won't have time to work on anything until sunday. the coupe is almost done.

Fish

Reaction score
I have an outline of the spoon sw's/rota slipstreams in vector format if you want it.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
hey i got an idea... but i suck at drawin on the computer n vectors take a hell along time but heres my idea:

u take half of a sedan and coupe front end, and put them 2gether. n put 6th gen accord or somthin on it. that way it incorporates both cars.

ill draw a pic n post it up later.

Back