Bolt on 7.5G 6 speed dyno

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Would be interesting to see what a 7th Gen like yours would do against a J32/6spd swapped 6th Gen.

From the two threads that are going right now, seems like the numbers are pretty similar.

Sonnick

Reaction score
New dyno. As far as mods go, I added:

3.7 TL intake manifold gasket matched
3.7 TL throttle body maxbored (81mm/72mm)
Polished runners

Below is the comparison graph and AFR. New numbers are 270/227 SAE :driving:, still untuned. Below that are a couple vids on the dyno and one 25~105 pull with the new setup. The 1st dyno vid shows I should probably get new motor mounts....

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Numbers are getting better each time.

Nice to see some continual progress.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Really happy about the gains. I want to do some pulls on a Mustang dyno as well to see what I put down there. Lower numbers = sleeper ftw

Altogether on the motor I've probably spent $3K yikes! I've honestly gained over 40whp though easily and like 30ft-lbs. Car feels nice and quick. Once I get new mounts I should be able to launch better at the track and finally get into the 13s this fall. Traps should be around 103-104 with the right conditions, still untuned.

Sonnick

Reaction score
I was choosing between a CL-s and Accord 6spd when I was looking for a car. I liked the Accord a little better and it was newer as well, with less miles. I'm putting down full bolt on/portwork 3.2 power at this point in a lighter shell ;)

Last edited:
Back