"Function & Form" Coilovers - 6GA SPECIAL

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Re: "Function & Form" Coilover 6GA 24HR SPECIAL!!! Ends 8/14

Ken not sure if you recieved my txt last friday but I was ready to place the order. The person that wanted the type 1's decided to go a different route since you didn't respond to my txt. I however am still interested in the type 2's. Txt or PM.

Hope I didn't upset you by questioning their credibility in another thread.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Re: "Function & Form" Coilover 6GA 24HR SPECIAL!!! Ends 8/14

Ken not sure if you recieved my txt last friday but I was ready to place the order. The person that wanted the type 1's decided to go a different route since you didn't respond to my txt. I however am still interested in the type 2's. Txt or PM.

Hope I didn't upset you by questioning their credibility in another thread.

Not at all... Like I mentioned, I was leaving on vacation. Anyways, ready when you are :) I sent you my info to send payment to last week.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Re: "Function & Form" Coilover 6GA SPECIALS

6GA members who have purchased from me, "NASOHC" in the past no need to worry. Most likely your kit was shipped directly from F&F warehouse so your kit order is ON FILE in their system with your contact info. The "new" registration policy applies only to new orders, starting today. As for warranty issues, contact me and I'll be sure to get your issue resolved promptly. Thank you all for your cooperation.

WARRANTY POLICY UPDATE - Effective Immediately

ALL ORDERS PLACED STARTING TODAY MUST FOLLOW PRODUCT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Function & Form Autolife Inc. will be strictly enforcing all warranty claims. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will not warranty any products sold by non-authorized dealers. If your customers purchase Function & Form Autolife Inc. products via wholesale through you, it will be the authorized vendors responsibility to handle any and all warranty issues. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will only communicate with our authorized vendors or customers that have purchased directly through our authorized vendors. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will only handle warranty issues from customers that have bought from an authorized dealer, or with the authorized dealer directly. NO EXCEPTIONS. Function & Form Autolife Inc. will only handle warranty claims directly with the authorized dealer. Authorized dealers will be the contact for any warranty claims from non-authorized dealers. NO EXCEPTIONS. All warranty claims must be emailed to [email protected]. If the product is not registered, we will not warranty the product.

If we receive any warranty claims that were not purchased from an authorized dealer, or a customer that bought product not from an authorized dealer, we will refuse the warranty claim. Any and all products purchased must be registered online in order to receive the warranty. Warranty is valid for 1 year. Our detailed warranty is listed on our website for reference. Please notify all of your customers. This will help expedite the process for all parties involved. If you have any questions regarding Function & Form Autolife Inc warranty process, please let us know.

This new policy change and strict enforcement of warranty is to help better serve our loyal and authorized dealers. Our goal is to continue to provide the best possible customer service to our loyal authorized Vendors and Dealers.

I will attach a copy of this on the first page of thread as well ;)

NASOHC

Reaction score

Hey everyone, I got an spare "Type Two" kit!!!

I need to sell ASAP - $850 shipped!!!

PM if interested

NASOHC

Reaction score

k, $825 shipped for that extra "Type Two" kit I got... anyone - awesome deal ;) Jump on this now!

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Ken, what are the srping rates on it?

Since someone is bound to ask.

NASOHC

Reaction score

Ken, what are the srping rates on it?

Since someone is bound to ask.

FACTORY 12/8 on Type Two kit... its not a Type Two.5 kit where it can change.

Back