All rim change and color change request here

J30MAN

Reaction score
I know how to change the color of things or tint them on PS. But I dont have access to PS anymore. I understand its easier to change the color of things that are originally a lighter color.

But I was wondering if someone could shop these white, orange, light blue, electric blue, teal, and bright silver.

Thanks in advance.

DSCF2015.jpg
[/IMG]

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
So I decided to just make a full on rainbow of wheel colors, since there were already so many:
Silver
pepperaccordsilver_zpscd5eab7a.jpg

White
pepperwhite_zps6f1d74d2.jpg

Red
pepperaccordred_zps5bbaadc3.jpg

Orange
pepperaccordorange_zps8e04321c.jpg

Yellow
pepperaccordyellow_zps0b8d02a5.jpg

Green
pepperaccordgreen_zps851551a9.jpg

Teal
pepperaccordteal_zps702949a1.jpg

Light Blue
pepperaccordlblue_zpsd74c63b5.jpg

Electric Blue
pepperaccordeblue_zps63877f5d.jpg

Purple
pepperaccordpurple_zps0430412b.jpg

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
It's hard to get that perfect electric blue finish in PS... so I just did what I could. But I do like that color, even though I think the silver looks the best and cleanest.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Good job, Dillingham.

With the exception of the white(better if more solid), I would consider almost anyone of those.

Srsly, I like them all.

JP, for your application, I would say silver, or get them powdercoated and have part of the colour match your paint.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Good job, Dillingham.

With the exception of the white(better if more solid), I would consider almost anyone of those.

Srsly, I like them all.

JP, for your application, I would say silver, or get them powdercoated and have part of the colour match your paint.

I know silver would look great. But I want it to catch the eye more. White is a safe choice. But Highlighter yellow :O

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Orange to go with the amber reflectors(sidemarkers, if you get them) or red to go with the tails.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Yeah... It's always difficult to get dark wheels to white and have it look good. Way easier the other way around

EDIT: Unless you're talking about a more solid wheel design, in which case I just sound insecure in my photoshop abilities :lawl:

Back