Magnaflow 14829 or Vibriant 1046

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I have not heard the Vibrant in person. If I was looking for an exhaust right now I'd go Tanabe.

Maybe look for some YouTube videos for each. That's what made me buy my Magnaflow.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's not one of your options, but the WSII is a pretty good exhaust as well....only downside is the mufflers are a bit big.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I'm thinking about running two resonator and removing my Apexi muffler.

Pretty much trying to straight pipe it, but then.... I have to remember I live in cali haha.

twofast4u

Reaction score
I have that vibrant one with stock piping. Its not that bad or loud. I like it personally. But to each his own.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why didn't you end up doing it?

Car got totaled....:mad: It was either the WS2 or the Vibrant. I like the sound of the WS2 but didn't like the setup being very low with the huge muffler. I heard good things about ES tuning but they are discontinued. The next best thing I heard was Vibrant. It cost way less than WS2 and I can get the muffler shop to custom fab the piping to my liking.

Last edited:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
mines boosted but it should be a good reference,
this is with a vibrant resonator and a vibrant muffler with a 2.5" turbo back.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/rAOeUUO-xs8

sounds amazing costa! moar videos !!

Car got totaled....:mad: It was either the WS2 or the Vibrant. I like the sound of the WS2 but didn't like the setup being very low with the huge muffler. I heard good things about ES tuning but they are discontinued. The next best thing I heard was Vibrant. It cost way less than WS2 and I can get the muffler shop to custom fab the piping to my liking.

the es tuning mufflers are on ebay. im thinking about getting one to tuck behind the axle when i get my obx cat back, then welding my tip in place of the fart can it comes with. so itll look straight piped

Back