2013 Photoshoot Pix

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I couldn't stay indoors on a beautiful sunny day so I went to have the first photoshoot of this year.

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

--From the Emerald City.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
The pics look great man! I like the subtleness of the wheels and drop.

What are those things on your vents?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Holy hell that's a sweet location, nice pics! Car looks great, especially from the side. The painted mudflaps make it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
The pics look great man! I like the subtleness of the wheels and drop.
Thanks, man! The subtleness (stancewise) is proudly produced by Tein lol.

1 finger gap, 17" rims, 50 series tires... Yep, they're all subtle. Maybe I'm in a bit of an oldschool side haha.

Holy hell that's a sweet location, nice pics! Car looks great, especially from the side. The painted mudflaps make it.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm loving this place. It's one of my favorite places to go for a drive & photoshoot.

Back then I had my wedding ceremony at this place, and me & my wife arrived and landed there by a helicopter. (A few ft away from where the car is at.) Some good ol' memories laying around out there. :)

What are those things on your vents?
Check out his member ride page.. It was discussed on there..some sort of air purifiers.
haha...look like cupholders to me.
Haha. The left one is (obviously) my coffee, and the right one is the one. It's one of those air ionizers, but it's technically called "Plasmacluster". You can see how it works at:
http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeEnvironment/AirPurifier/HowItWorks.aspx

And you can see more details about this item at:
http://www.sharpusa.com/ForHome/HomeEnvironment/AirPurifier/IGBC2UB.aspx

The popularity of their products is still developing in US, but on the side note, Alpine has been jointly-developed with Sharp, and they came up with one of their models of DVD rear entertainment system w/ built-in Sharp Plasmacluster. I'm sure they'll hit the US market someday. ;)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Awesome location and the pics look great.

Don't blame you for using the same spot for a photoshoot with the car.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I checked out the plasmacutter before but how do you have it wired up and got it to stay in the vents?

Back