To swap or not to swap

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Aww, how cute!

Just kidding. Another set of hands alone can make all the difference when doing stuff like this.

acidfocks94

Reaction score
Aww, how cute!

Just kidding. Another set of hands alone can make all the difference when doing stuff like this.

Yeah, and I have experience with Honda's. I helped build the 91 we'll be using, it was really REALLY a POS when my brother got it.

I know basically everything that the motor has to offer, I've read the guides on how to do the swap so I am up to speed :)

I also installed the track grade eibach suspension kit that is on the 91. Too bad it won't work with the 99. :(

619rcr

Reaction score
Yeah, and I have experience with Honda's. I helped build the 91 we'll be using, it was really REALLY a POS when my brother got it.

I know basically everything that the motor has to offer, I've read the guides on how to do the swap so I am up to speed :)

I also installed the track grade eibach suspension kit that is on the 91. Too bad it won't work with the 99. :(

You built it, now you get to tear it down and part it out. I know the feeling... HAHA.

Back