What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
Car is going through full thorough inspection and all Australian laws to do with lowering vehicles and stuff will be taken into consideration. Coilovers are illegal. :ugh: basically the car has got to be stock ..
How often do you have to have it inspected? If often; you basically have to revert it back every _x_ years???

SykVSyx

Reaction score
TBH, Mikey, Bath & Body Works would probably do well to start selling car freshener's, if they don't already.

They have pretty much mastered long lasting scents, so it would make "scents' to try a line of products.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oh yeah, those are no good. There are too many terrible "new car" smells out there, I was so happy when I found one that actually smelled like new car/leather.

Mikey

Reaction score
My friend with the Cobalt you commented on puts them around the shifter. Believe it or not, you don't really notice them unless you are looking for it. Maybe it's my bad eyesight lol.
They're not big or bulky(although they do sell big ones, lol) but to me, they can be...cheap. It's like cologne. Axe may have a few good smells and there might be ladies who enjoy it, but it doesnt exactly have the style or quality of more refined colognes like Brut or Polo. Ya know?

Sure, a Camaro ZL1 is as fast as a Porche but it lacks refinement. It's all a matter of opinion and what they buyer's style is. Neither is wrong. They're just different.

Same with air fresheners. I've rocked trees and they do have some nice smells but I just cant bring myself to hang them anywhere in my car, lol. I want a good, strong smell without being overpowering and that will last. I've considered oils for the fact that a few drops will do the trick, thusly, a bottle will last quite a long time. I just need to find a vanilla, coconut, or oil scent that I like, lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
I don't like fruity or other "unnatural" scents in my car, has to be a simple clean smell, or leather.
Oh yeah, those are no good. There are too many terrible "new car" smells out there, I was so happy when I found one that actually smelled like new car/leather.
Have you considered buying/leaving an expensive leather jacket in your car? :lawl:

What do you use or what brand/scent is it? The leather cleaner is nice but I find that it fades too quick. And while cleaning/conditioning my leather is important, I dont want to be doing it just so my car smells good, lol.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
They're not big or bulky(although they do sell big ones, lol) but to me, they can be...cheap. It's like cologne. Axe may have a few good smells and there might be ladies who enjoy it, but it doesnt exactly have the style or quality of more refined colognes like Brut or Polo. Ya know?

Sure, a Camaro ZL1 is as fast as a Porche but it lacks refinement. It's all a matter of opinion and what they buyer's style is. Neither is wrong. They're just different.

Same with air fresheners. I've rocked trees and they do have some nice smells but I just cant bring myself to hang them anywhere in my car, lol. I want a good, strong smell without being overpowering and that will last. I've considered oils for the fact that a few drops will do the trick, thusly, a bottle will last quite a long time. I just need to find a vanilla, coconut, or oil scent that I like, lol.

Just so you know, I wasnt disagreeing with you on anything stated before this. But I could not agree with you more with the Camaro comment.

Back