From Sunny Ocean Beach to Snowy Mountain

JV6

Reaction score
Awesome photos. I wish I lived somewhere where people like accords

Thanks a lot, yeah not a lot of ppl like to mod accords so there hard to find. Wish i had u here for your amazing camera skill!

good shots bad *** location!

Thanks hopefully i can do new shots at nicer scenery this year n post them up!

Nice location! Do I seriously see someone wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the snow? Crazy Canucks

The weather was pretty nice down there until we got higher lol. Yeah some Werent prepare but they had fun lol

Thanks man! haven't seen you for a while ><

Ya no doubt.......all i do is work these days, but ill definitely holler at you late spring when my schedule frees up!

No worries man!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I remember being able to ski in BC with just a shirt and snow pants.

Even though it was winter, the temps were mild enough that a jacket wasn't always necessary.....I miss that type of winter.

jdm4eva

Reaction score
wow nice to see such awesome scenery! cool see some Accord enthusiats meeting up together. the accord scene has really died out here in my area.

JV6

Reaction score
Hmm...

...Thanks!

:poke:

I remember being able to ski in BC with just a shirt and snow pants.

Even though it was winter, the temps were mild enough that a jacket wasn't always necessary.....I miss that type of winter.

Yeah lol, weather is getting warmer now and it's suppose to hit high as 17c this weekend. Been a while since I ski, needa get back into it

wow nice to see such awesome scenery! cool see some Accord enthusiats meeting up together. the accord scene has really died out here in my area.

Thanks man, the accord scene here has been ups and downs until 2 years ago. Since then we had few new faces joining up on our cruises and meets etc

Awesome pics and location man! Still looking fresh as always.

Thanks bud! your coupe is hella fresh too man!

6thgen leads the way :p
2u5s113.jpg

G.Singh

Reaction score
Those are some great pics. Was this around Whistler area or some place else? That black 6th gen coupe looks mean, wouldn't happen to know the wheel specs would ya?

Back