what indoor speaker

vtec_accord99

Reaction score
waddup i am lookin at purchasing new indoor speakers....any clearance issues????

what watts should i look for ...i will prob hook an amp up to them not any time soon tho

vtec_accord99

Reaction score
these are what im plannin on gettin
rear....
POLMMC690.jpg

view specs
front....
h107MMC6500.jpeg

view specs

vtec_accord99

Reaction score
i kno the rear wont fit accordin to crutch field but its a 1/16 inch difference WTF i will make the sums of *****es fit lol

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
never heard polks in person but a lot of people like them for a drop-in replacement from what I've heard.

Hush

Reaction score
never had polks either but i would go for something else, i've only had JLs in my car but the tweeters a little to haress on the ears on some songs. i want to swap them out for some sea's slik tweeters. If your going to made ball on your audio and you want SQ up the *** go for some dyn audios, i like the lotus made by sea's. very very nice sounding speakers its like 200 bucks i think. Or you can go 3 way comps and go crazy, but if you do that you need to make kick panels for sure and you need a good *** deck to be able to tune.

Nemo619

Reaction score
vtec_accord99 said:
i kno the rear wont fit accordin to crutch field but its a 1/16 inch difference WTF i will make the sums of *****es fit lol

You can do a few things to make them fit. I recently dropped some MA Audio 6.5" in my doos. 2.5" mounting depth. I made custom brackets that screwed into the baffles and bent over the lip of the speakers to hold them in place. The issue I ran into after that was the door panel. It will not fit over the speaker. You may and may not run into that problem.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
i have some polks in mine right now and like the sound personally for what i listen to....but most people tell me to go and listen to everything and find something that u personally like and fits what u listen too....

Back