What'd you do to your accord today?

dustint209

Reaction score
painted brake calipers

P1808100001.jpg

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I still have not had an alignment lol I almost chewed through my 225's until I took them off for my 195's, it seems that the wider tires are almost a lost cause if your lowered and aligned or not.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
have not drove/opened up the car since last thursday

and she is sitting under a big tree

and the grass was cut last weekend

and birds have crapped on it

and i have a meet this weekend

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Put some gas in today, cleaned the windshield (the rubber wiper blade sucked). And cleaned her private parts. :darryl: Oh and I had to take it to a shop down in Florida because the evaporators condensation tubing broke so the whole thing had to be replaced. Set me back $207. That puts me at $444 I spent on the accord since I left on this cross country trip. Now the A/C gets ice cold. I hope no more unexpected problems happen (knock on wood) So far from home...

99accord boi

Reaction score
dropped in a new thermostat was a ***** to take off the hose and replace the clamp but it got done :coffee:

finally fixed my over heating problem :147703263745b138a51

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
Well, 2 days ago I did a few things :)

1. I seafoamed the car, and added some to the oil. It was fun flooring it everywhere (after the majority of the smoke was cleared)

2. Then I changed the oil. I found out that my oil drain pan's cap is busted so about a quart of oil leaked on to my garage floor... Thank God I had those super duty blue towels, they really helped.

3. Then I changed the spark plugs because its been a long time since I changed them (I dont remember the last time I did)

4. Then I cleaned the air filter.

I was happy I did all of that in one day. Next things on my to do list:

-Change transmission fluid (about 13k miles)
-Clean EGR asap!

Back