What'd you do to your accord today?

itzcharlie

Reaction score
drove my car to waffle house and my gf following behind me . when we reached the parking lot i parked and she tried to park next to me and hit my car from the side :eusa_wall: i think i can buff it out though

JayStuff

Reaction score
cut out inside of front fenders. No more scraping so now im happy. Ok maybe a little scraping sometimes but far less then before.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Got new parts in... Greddy Profec II Spec B, 90 degree mandrel bend for downpipe along with a 2.5" --> 3" reducer for the flexpipe transition...

New tune coming this week hopefully.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
ACT throw out bearing,ACT 12lb flywheel,Innovative motor mounts,new starter,bosch o2 sensor

suenoz

Reaction score
interior basic detail on it like wiping and shining the dash,removing chocolate or soda stains from the pillars and door panels, full vacuum on the carpet floor and seats, i ran out of change so i couldn't do the crevices on the shift cover that is really hard to get into. i need to remove the dark stains on my rear seat i even tried resolve triple something didn't even work my brother who gave me this car had kids so they always made a mess in the back. what else i changed one wiper with rain-x latitude to see the difference between it and the other cheap one installed in the pass beautiful results. that is all for today lol

Back