What'd you do to your accord today?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
oil change :rock:

tried the new penzoil ultra... had a coupon, so it was $23 out the door for a 5 quart bottle :rock:

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
finally switched my tail lights from the fugly clear altezzas to the red/clear ones, changed my rotors to rotora slotted rotors and new brake pads (frictionmasters Ceramic pads), swapped the rear sway bar to the 04 TL manual bar and moog endlinks, changed my crummy clarion radio to an Alpine MP3 CD player bought from another member on this site, changed my spark plugs and wires all this is thanks to the DIY's I found on this website... 6thgenaccord.com FTMFW!!! (pics of all these changes coming soon on my members ride page):rock:

Ch1R

Reaction score
Took her out for a drive on the somewhat famous 17 mile drive. =)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Rear calipers pads and rotors, 130K service last week...

LOL I also just reached 130k.

Today I replaced my distributor cap, rotor, wires, oil, and oil filter. I think whatever issue I had before was involved with those parts and it has now been resolved. I believe it was not an exhaust leak I experienced before, but a slight bogging (almost like turbo lag or head-->exhaust manifold leak) on the ignition side of things. Now my car is ready to get retuned as soon as I replace the flexpipe and make the proper funds.

Back