What'd you do to your accord today?

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Threw on a new 5spd engine harness and changed out the ignition switch and all key cylinders. Door locks were a PIA to change! Had to drill a hole just to get a screw out that holds the cylinder in place. Also put new ECU in. Coming along 3 months later...Sucks though, only too find out my headlight,horn,fan switch & receiver/drier harness won't connect to my 5spd harness since it's from an automatic. Now I gotta wait for that harness and fuse box to come in. :(

J30MAN

Reaction score
Throwing on some warm clothes right now to go outside and wash my dads 4runner and my car before christmas mass tonite.

Edit: No can do, left my power washer at my moms.

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
gave up on the odometer switch, but installed the new manual gauge cluster.

need to install coolant sensor and run the wire to the ecu

001Stunna

Reaction score
Took the bumper off, tried on some headlights, put the bumper back on. In the meantime i used a heatgun to warm up my hands occasionally as parking outside and having no driveway/garage sucks ***.

While putting the bumper back on i somehow ruined the clips i had made for holding the ballasts so just ziptied them around for now. Too cold to mount them properly again.

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
gimme that hatch!!!!!lol im crackin up at that comment on ok-speed about that super nintendo lol

lol paul if you want it then is for 13K right now :jae:. hah what did they say about my comment bc i cant see due to it be cleared.

mr. smith

Reaction score
lol paul if you want it then is for 13K right now :jae:. hah what did they say about my comment bc i cant see due to it be cleared.

lol they didnt say anything, i think they just cleared it

ok on subject i got cut off by a **** and had to hit a highway cone, which i wasnt aware were pretty hard when hitting them at 65mph. so how i have lip,bumper and rocker panel damage as well as my fender liner missing.Thanks to a douche bag lady in pt cruiser who didnt even bother to stop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back