What'd you do to your accord today?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took her out for a mini photo shoot after finally having the CF4 fog bumper finished, mounted, license plate relocated, and dropped to 22.5"F and 22.7"R ... Pics coming soon

james'99

Reaction score
Oh do I have a story for you guys.

So I bought some new tires and rims for my car about a week ago. (week ago). I was super excited yesterday because I finally was going to put them on my car. I plastidipped them white and it looked amazing, so I go to put them on and they don't fit. GREEEEEEAAAT. The length from centre bolt to centre bolt was an inch longer than what's on our cars. The ad said "4 bolt universal" so I thought it was all great. LOL WRONG. Oh well. Learn from our mistakes. Time to go find some other ones. Needless to say they're for sale if someone wants to look at them. $400CDN + shipping.

I imagine they have 4x100, which would be civics of our era car. Teggys too. Anyway, take a ruler and measure hole to hole. Techically its center to center but if you measure from hole to hole and say if you measure from the inside of one to the outside of the hole opposite, that would give you the lug pattern.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Friend wanted to go take some pictures so I figured why not
image1_zpsd6e23776.jpg

Photobucket really ruined the quality on this one
image2_zpsb4a6043a.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Took her out for a mini photo shoot after finally having the CF4 fog bumper finished, mounted, license plate relocated, and dropped to 22.5"F and 22.7"R ... Pics coming soon
Haven't received the goody yet??

Haha! Thank you sir! I just posted over in your ride thread! I take it it worked out!
:)

Cleaned up the interior.

Received Moog rsb endlinks in the mail. :)

Went out to take some pix of the custom-lettered emblems I put on my trunk. Pix will be out in my MR thread momentarily.

Jushewa

Reaction score
update from my wheel bolt pattern problem. I have discovered wheel adapters/spacers that change the 114.3 to 100. Yay or nay? Would be cheaper than buying new wheels but I would rather keep all 4 tires on my car unless I want them to come off. Not fly off or break off at 100kph.... halp me please.

james'99

Reaction score
update from my wheel bolt pattern problem. I have discovered wheel adapters/spacers that change the 114.3 to 100. Yay or nay? Would be cheaper than buying new wheels but I would rather keep all 4 tires on my car unless I want them to come off. Not fly off or break off at 100kph.... halp me please.

Yeah, for the same reasons I say nay. Plus, I always do things right. Right is open to interpretation of course. For example. my way of dropping our motor slightly to remove the transmission involves plywood and a jack under the oil pan. Others may not see that as right but let me put it this way. The end result is to spec and not jerry rigged. Catch my drift?

Back from my tangent. I think I'd be considering purchasing other wheels. Yes, an inconvenience but you could look at it like this. Less strain on your wheel bearings by not running spacers. I don't know. Haha!

I guess if you really wanted those wheels, the "right" way would be drilling the wheels. But isn't the tradeoff here the integrity and look of the wheel? Changing the hubs would make it hard on the next owner figuring out what the right brakes for the car are. If you really care anyway. It's crazy that I really think like that or even care but I do. Haha!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed Monroe hood lift supports. I didn’t realize how lazy the old ones had gotten, these supports from Rockauto raise the hood damn quick.

Now I don’t have to prop it open with a wooden dowel anymore. :lawl:

Back