debate!!

mdog180

Reaction score
alrite 6ga so I have a 2000 4dr accord, cant make up my mind on a front end so id like to hear some opinions!!
either get the WW type W front lip
or
98-00 coupe front with type r grill, oe replica front lip
both choices will be a lil costly because i still needa buy a new bumper with all the rock chips i have and cracked fog lights, with the coupe id need a new hood and bumper. so im not really thinkn budget wise here.
let me know 6ga!

Bax

Reaction score
Get the 98 - 00 coupe bumper with lip of your choice. Please don't get the 0102 coupe bumper. EVERYONE and their brother has been doing that lately. It's getting so old.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Get the 98 - 00 coupe bumper with lip of your choice. Please don't get the 0102 coupe bumper. EVERYONE and their brother has been doing that lately. It's getting so old.

98-00 coupe bumper wit ww lip

Bax

Reaction score
98-00 coupe bumper wit ww lip
If I were him, and wanted the WW lip, I'd just get another sedan bumper instead of getting a bumper that would force me to cut up the lip. lol
but that's just me. :)
You can never go wrong with a 98-00 coupe bumper and oem-style lip.
Gotta agree with this.

It's becoming so much of the norm lately. One of the first things I did with my new car is decide not to go down that route anymore. Sure, it looks cool, but so do the other 14 people's cars that just did it, too. :lawl:
Oh, you slapped a baysonr lip on there? so did 11 out of the 14 other people. :ugh:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

It get annoyed every time I see another 01-02 coupe bumper and even more so when they don't do the complete swap. It's been done to death, I think about it every I see my car.

Back