Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What'd you do to your accord today? (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30412)

redlinevtec 12-24-2010 11:47 AM

Re: What'd you do to your accord today?

Threw on a new 5spd engine harness and changed out the ignition switch and all key cylinders. Door locks were a PIA to change! Had to drill a hole just to get a screw out that holds the cylinder in place. Also put new ECU in. Coming along 3 months later...Sucks though, only too find out my headlight,horn,fan switch & receiver/drier harness won't connect to my 5spd harness since it's from an automatic. Now I gotta wait for that harness and fuse box to come in. :(

J30MAN 12-24-2010 12:54 PM

Throwing on some warm clothes right now to go outside and wash my dads 4runner and my car before christmas mass tonite.

Edit: No can do, left my power washer at my moms.

99accord boi 12-24-2010 01:11 PM

attempted to slap on some spacers but they didnt work

BadgerType 12-24-2010 01:32 PM

gave up on the odometer switch, but installed the new manual gauge cluster.

need to install coolant sensor and run the wire to the ecu

mkdb89-02se 12-24-2010 02:13 PM

seafoamed and changed oil:thumbup:, day before driving to inlaws

ejreams 12-24-2010 02:35 PM

smashed it into a rock and drove it off the road.
lol

001Stunna 12-24-2010 03:13 PM

Took the bumper off, tried on some headlights, put the bumper back on. In the meantime i used a heatgun to warm up my hands occasionally as parking outside and having no driveway/garage sucks ***.

While putting the bumper back on i somehow ruined the clips i had made for holding the ballasts so just ziptied them around for now. Too cold to mount them properly again.

Mr. HuMpY 12-24-2010 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. smith (Post 700954)
gimme that hatch!!!!!lol im crackin up at that comment on ok-speed about that super nintendo lol

lol paul if you want it then is for 13K right now :jae:. hah what did they say about my comment bc i cant see due to it be cleared.

Russianred 12-24-2010 03:50 PM

Saw it garaged... and dreamed that the engine was ready to dump into it!

mr. smith 12-27-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. HuMpY (Post 701580)
lol paul if you want it then is for 13K right now :jae:. hah what did they say about my comment bc i cant see due to it be cleared.

lol they didnt say anything, i think they just cleared it

ok on subject i got cut off by a **** and had to hit a highway cone, which i wasnt aware were pretty hard when hitting them at 65mph. so how i have lip,bumper and rocker panel damage as well as my fender liner missing.Thanks to a douche bag lady in pt cruiser who didnt even bother to stop!