Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What'd you do to your accord today? (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30412)

meximan16 06-23-2010 11:05 PM

Re: What'd you do to your accord today?

fixed my led strips

[email protected] 06-23-2010 11:05 PM

Strapped a canoe on top, that I bought back from my ex who took it in the divorce, and brought it home.

Thought about leaving it up there for the summer, you know, like the guys with the roof racks, so the world will think I'm the active outdoor type. :D

001Stunna 06-23-2010 11:58 PM

-Checked all the pressure on the tires, checked for nails or any other crap on the tires and checked lug-nuts. Then looked at my oil/tranny fluid/brake fluid/ps fluid levels and made sure the pcv valve still has a rattle to it.
-Since my rear was squeaking as it rained like fawk past 2 days i decided to lube the bushings for the sway-bar and i did, only to break the head of the bolt while tightening on the driver side bushing bracket that holds it to the car body. Went and bought a new bolt but now have to figure out how to get the remaining screw body that's stuck and thanks to HONDA the nuts on the back are welded on.
-After being mad from the above, i drove around and over some bumps to see if it made a big difference and it kinda didn't so went for a wash and spend 1 hour doing so. Then realized that i hadn't vacuumed inside in a while so did that too.
=D

juicebox00 06-24-2010 01:36 AM

Vlad02coupe 06-24-2010 02:10 AM

warmed it up before driving it :peace:

99cfENVYv6 06-24-2010 02:16 AM

Changed my side motor mount with the Innovative one, I'll get to the front and rear as soon as I find the time.

Namboyz 06-24-2010 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightyfargoth (Post 613842)

this pic is ridiculous!!! lol

x5carl3tMurd3rx 06-24-2010 02:52 AM

dragged her downpipe down some gravel roads to go see a real good friend. :beer:

iDriftYou 06-24-2010 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juicebox00 (Post 614115)

+1

HondaLuver83 06-24-2010 03:40 PM

Why did you guys swap suspension?