Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
idk what i did wrong but i can't get it to work. wana be more specific on some things? cause in order for I to F, i gotta extend it with speaker wires. unless i read it wrong :thinking:

edit: i think our wires are kinda different...

juicebox00

Reaction score
idk what i did wrong but i can't get it to work. wana be more specific on some things? cause in order for I to F, i gotta extend it with speaker wires. unless i read it wrong :thinking:

edit: i think our wires are kinda different...

you connect G to F, I is the button. Length shouldn't be a problem. what side of the car do you have C on because it should be on the left side and not the right because i could see that making the wire not long enough.

thecrown59

Reaction score
2 things can u please take a pic of the headlights and fogs on at night showing the actual fog lights...

and what ebay seller u buy them from... Thanks

juicebox00

Reaction score
2 things can u please take a pic of the headlights and fogs on at night showing the actual fog lights...

and what ebay seller u buy them from... Thanks

I'll take a better pic with an actual camera of it at night and i bought them from kid2000ex off this site so i don't the ebay seller but i do know that they're ebay fogs.

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
:lawl: i ended up just upgrading my wires and using my old diy. and now my radio and cigarette lighter are f*cked :wtf1:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
i didnt do anything but i think its cause i had my ipod charger plugged into my cigarette lighter when i disconnected my battery and reconnected it later...

Back