Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

kevinbo03

Rollin' OEM style
Reaction score
Hmm, that's a good point. Perhaps If it were molded only to the top portion of the hole, It would leave some flex in the lower portion of the bumper in the event of a scrape.

I might go ahead with it just for kicks, to see how it turns out. I will always have my old bumper sitting around so if anything horrible goes wrong it's off to the paintshop and done.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
ok i ordered my fogs and got them installed today but i also ordered some hids which ill get tuesday of next week. if i wanted to do a secondary lighting could i just tap them straight into the headlights?

Nismode

Reaction score
why would you use the civic fog lights instead of the stock fogs made for our cars
For the 98-00 (Pre-facelift) Accord, the fog lights aren't really too stylish, and they just are two round lights that just sit in the lower grille. These Civic fogs are more contoured and stylish, give a good amount of light, and also sets your Accord apart.

accfl.jpg
- Stock Lights for 98-00

accfoglight01.jpg
- Lights for 00-02

slaiguy

Reaction score
personally, the fact that more ppl do the civic fogs (though more contoured etc etc), would be enough reason to choose the stock 98-00 round style (which i have). just my two cents...

Nismode

Reaction score
personally, the fact that more ppl do the civic fogs (though more contoured etc etc), would be enough reason to choose the stock 98-00 round style (which i have). just my two cents...

Well only people in the tuning scene/into modifying their cars would even know of this option, most would just go to the dealer and get the OEM option.

I've only seen my car in my area with these Civic Fogs.

slaiguy

Reaction score
the output on ur civic fogs is better than those oem round style?

Nismode

Reaction score
the output on ur civic fogs is better than those oem round style?
I haven't had the OEM style ones (someone on my campus does, I should find him and do a comparison), so I can't judge it really. They are plenty bright though.

Back