Retrofit Club

IcyAccord

Reaction score
newretrobeforeandafter.jpg

ZING! Eric, those retrofits were really bad.. I know you didn't make them but DAMN. Haha I had to fix a lot of crap to make it look like what it is now.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
you bought those?? goodness ur like the 4th owner after me..yeah they were actually made by Rich YEARS ago from what i heard...i was the 4th owner i think...so ur like the 8th

i like what u did with the shrouds!!! the gap on them always bugged me

A-cord

Reaction score
so does that mean i'm 23? bought off another member..

tsx projectors, cracked/chipped blackhousing, right projector is crooked, paint bubbling on the shrouds.. needs to be redone asap.. other than that, i love them..

moarest.jpg

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Well I just finished reading this entire thread and I'm ready to retro my ride! Will start buying stuff tonight. I'm thinking Audi TT projectors but may change my mind if others have better recommendations for the price.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
You haven't done enough research, go to HIDPlanet.com & learn some more about retrofits because Audi TT projectors suck. There are much much better projectors out there that are compatible with accord headlights, but they depend on your budget.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Hell, no one in this club even has Audi TT projectors installed lol. The only Audi projector I've seen was an Audi A6 projector. If you're gonna do it, do it right the first time. Go for either a pair of S2K or you could go with TFX.

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
You haven't done enough research, go to HIDPlanet.com & learn some more about retrofits because Audi TT projectors suck. There are much much better projectors out there that are compatible with accord headlights, but they depend on your budget.

OK, back to the research thing... I appreciate the head's up. Oh, and budget is a concern btw, but performance is most important. I space out my purchases a bit if I have to, but the whole reason I want to go retro is:
1.) I've been warned the aftermarket projectors (less TYC maybe) suck, and
2.) It's cool and original and will let me make the light they way I want it :)

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
Hell, no one in this club even has Audi TT projectors installed lol.

After I read the whole thread I got to thinking about that ;)

The only Audi projector I've seen was an Audi A6 projector. If you're gonna do it, do it right the first time. Go for either a pair of S2K or you could go with TFX.

Thanks I'll look into those. I know the S2K's rock but they're a little expensive right now. I'll check into the TFX's, haven't seen those yet.

Back