Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

AFAccord

Reaction score
Member: Russianred
Item Bought or Sold: AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge
Feedback: Great communication, super fast shipping, quality packaging. :thumbup:

Member: NotNice
Item Bought or Sold: Aftermarket coupe tail lights
Feedback:Easy to talk to, responds quickly, fast shipping. Thanks!

Member: Ilovemy6thgen
Item Bought or Sold: BOV, turbo manifold, ACL bearings
Feedback: Very courteous, answered all questions quickly, fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks and GLWS.

twokAccord

Reaction score
Member: Mike's_Taffeta

Item Bought or Sold: Function Form Type 1 Coilovers

Feedback: Great seller, quick contact and transaction, fast shipping, great packaging, & provided tracking number. A+++ Seller

Bought/Sold: Bought

Last edited:

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
Member: twokAccord

Item Bought or Sold: Function Form Type 1 Coilovers

Feedback: Great buyer, smooth transaction, paid instantly. Would definitely deal with again.

Bought/Sold: Sold

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Member: blacknight

Item: Wheel Locks

Feedback: Excellent product, very quick PM's , very accomodating with arrangements to ship product to US

Bought/Sold: Bought

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Member: xIrvin
Item Bought or Sold: OEM Foglights & HID Kit
Feedback: Great buyer, smooth transaction, instant pay. No problem dealing again
Bought/Sold: Sold

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Member: TheBax

Item: Volt Brand - 4300 HID 9006 Bulbs

Feedback: Great seller, always informative and has very good quality product. Fast to ship as well! Minimal peanuts :thumbup:

Purchased/Sold: Purchased :D

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Member:AFAccord

Item: AEM UEGO Wideband
Feedback: Always a great customer, quick payment, great communication.
Bought or Sold: Sold

Item: Blacktraxx OBD1 IACV Adapter Plate
Feedback: Great customer, quick payment, great communication. Sold back the plate he originally sold me a few years ago. Thanks again man, it was used and worked great - I hope it will bring you much use as well!

Member: Jdmcg3

Item: Panasonic Lumix Camera
Feedback: Item got here as described, I am waiting on a battery charger in the mail to see how it works.
Bought or Sold: Bought

Item: NRG Engine Damper

Item: F23A1 Crankshaft & Connecting Rods
Feedback: Rocky transaction due to customer research issues. Everything was resolved and no further issues. Recommended buyer/seller.

Member: Bovodo
Item: Xenocron P28 Chipped ECU & OBD2B to OBD1 Conversion Harness
Feedback: Decisive customer, quick payment, great follow-up. Will gladly deal with in the future!

Member: Lashlee
Item: Left Vent Cubby
Feedback: Great communication, quick payment and follow-up. Recommended.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Unresolved Update!

Member: Jdmcg3

Item: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01 Camera

Feedback: Item got here as described, I am waiting on a battery charger in the mail to see how it works.

Update: Recently received a charger I ordered for the camera off Amazon.com, along with 2 new batteries - hoping that the camera would be in working condition. This was a TO BE present for my father. The batteries and charger came in right in the nick of time for Christmas, yesterday, and I immediately tested the camera. When the camera arrived in mail initially, I found it strange that first there was no charger with it (as advertised in ad - no issue there), and second it was left switched in the 'on' position so there was no way to use any remaining charge left in the battery to test it since it came with no charger. The packaging was a tiny piece of bubble wrap which was not providing any padding for the camera which was understandably flopping around in the package. Whether it was sold to me damaged from the start intentionally, or whether it got damaged during shipping I do not know. The issue itself with the camera is that no matter how I tweak any options, no matter what I do, no matter which memory cards I put in, or batteries - it WILL NOT zoom in. There is a mechanical defect with the lens which does not allow it to zoom, then goes back to neutral mode and a message is displayed on the screen: PLEASE TURN CAMERA OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN. I have messed with it for hours now, and it refuses to zoom - at all.

Initially I traded the camera straight up for my NRG engine damper, which is actually worth more than the camera was. The fact of the matter is that when contacting Quinn (Jdmcg3), he refused to send my damper back and accept back his broken piece of equipment - on the grounds that due to his own research issues (as mentioned in above feedback) he earlier had bought a crank and rods off me, and that I didn't want to rescind on that transaction after shipping. This was apparent grounds for him not to rectify the issue with his damaged merchandise, which on my end was not a research issue in purchase - but straight up result of withholding of information, or damages during shipment. Whatever the case may be, the issue is that he refused to make it right and proceeded to even further state that there is no way he was going to put down more money to ship something. He then proceeded to guilt trip me that had I not shipped the crank, he would have gladly shipped back the damper and paid for the extra camera equipment I had bought. He then said that since I couldn't help him, that he now can't help me. Next, he begun to claim that the crank was bent. This is the first time I had heard of this, as this particular crank was the one that I was using on MY OWN BUILD and it had been verified by an engine shop as being solid. When I explained to him that it was checked and came from a working engine, he then approached me from the perspective in saying that: ok so how do rust spots form on a crank from a working engine. I then proceeded to explain that it had been disassembled for a few months. If a few surface rust sports were an issue, then why did he still choose to buy it after I sent detailed pictures depicting EACH spot and EACH lobe before he made his decision. On top of that, he stated that the crank was going to get balanced, micropolished, and knife-edged. Next, he stated that he didn't even need or want the damper I had sent him (making it sound like he was doing me a favor) and that it was me who came to him offering the trade.

In trying to find pretty much every excuse to justify his case, Quinn still refused to rectify our unrelated camera transaction and I stand firm in refusal to dealing with him in the future due to shoddy business practices, indecisiveness as a customer, and failure as a merchant. I recommend that buyer complete transactions at their own risk when dealing with this individual.

Bought or Sold: Bought

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Member: Hondastylez

Item: iPhone 4 Verizon

Feedback: great item fast response and fast to ship items. Took a little while because of being across the country. Great seller with a great price. Member has high rep power so no hesistant for sending as gift to save him a few bucks.

914rr

Reaction score
Member:Russianred

Item:accord cup holder

Feedback:item as described great communication,and fast shipping! (considering Christmas week end) would deff do business with again!

Back