Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

001Stunna

Reaction score
Member: redlinevtec (Andre)
Item Bought or Sold: Bought OEM FOG Switch with pigtail
Feedback: Great seller, quick shipping, awesome communication. Thank You :thumbup:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Unresolved Update!

Member: Jdmcg3

Item: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01 Camera

Feedback: Item got here as described, I am waiting on a battery charger in the mail to see how it works.

Update: Recently received a charger I ordered for the camera off Amazon.com, along with 2 new batteries - hoping that the camera would be in working condition. This was a TO BE present for my father. The batteries and charger came in right in the nick of time for Christmas, yesterday, and I immediately tested the camera. When the camera arrived in mail initially, I found it strange that first there was no charger with it (as advertised in ad - no issue there), and second it was left switched in the 'on' position so there was no way to use any remaining charge left in the battery to test it since it came with no charger. The packaging was a tiny piece of bubble wrap which was not providing any padding for the camera which was understandably flopping around in the package. Whether it was sold to me damaged from the start intentionally, or whether it got damaged during shipping I do not know. The issue itself with the camera is that no matter how I tweak any options, no matter what I do, no matter which memory cards I put in, or batteries - it WILL NOT zoom in. There is a mechanical defect with the lens which does not allow it to zoom, then goes back to neutral mode and a message is displayed on the screen: PLEASE TURN CAMERA OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN. I have messed with it for hours now, and it refuses to zoom - at all.

Initially I traded the camera straight up for my NRG engine damper, which is actually worth more than the camera was. The fact of the matter is that when contacting Quinn (Jdmcg3), he refused to send my damper back and accept back his broken piece of equipment - on the grounds that due to his own research issues (as mentioned in above feedback) he earlier had bought a crank and rods off me, and that I didn't want to rescind on that transaction after shipping. This was apparent grounds for him not to rectify the issue with his damaged merchandise, which on my end was not a research issue in purchase - but straight up result of withholding of information, or damages during shipment. Whatever the case may be, the issue is that he refused to make it right and proceeded to even further state that there is no way he was going to put down more money to ship something. He then proceeded to guilt trip me that had I not shipped the crank, he would have gladly shipped back the damper and paid for the extra camera equipment I had bought. He then said that since I couldn't help him, that he now can't help me. Next, he begun to claim that the crank was bent. This is the first time I had heard of this, as this particular crank was the one that I was using on MY OWN BUILD and it had been verified by an engine shop as being solid. When I explained to him that it was checked and came from a working engine, he then approached me from the perspective in saying that: ok so how do rust spots form on a crank from a working engine. I then proceeded to explain that it had been disassembled for a few months. If a few surface rust sports were an issue, then why did he still choose to buy it after I sent detailed pictures depicting EACH spot and EACH lobe before he made his decision. On top of that, he stated that the crank was going to get balanced, micropolished, and knife-edged. Next, he stated that he didn't even need or want the damper I had sent him (making it sound like he was doing me a favor) and that it was me who came to him offering the trade.

In trying to find pretty much every excuse to justify his case, Quinn still refused to rectify our unrelated camera transaction and I stand firm in refusal to dealing with him in the future due to shoddy business practices, indecisiveness as a customer, and failure as a merchant. I recommend that buyer complete transactions at their own risk when dealing with this individual.

Bought or Sold: Bought

this is in defense of myself. this is not a bash against Nikita. i would recommend him to any buyer. but information above has lies and sides to himself.

first he says i listed the camera coming with a charger. i never told him it did. read for yourself.. its the third camera down. http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39424

then he goes into saying how it was left in the "on" position. i didnt even notice that. keep in mind the camera was "random stuff i want gone" due the fact its just sitting in a box along with the other cameras. i hadnt used it in over a year if not longer than that.

as far as i may packaging.. well Nikita came to me with the trade deal on saturday. i told him i MIGHT be able to ship that same day. if not ill ship on monday. i didnt have time on saturday. post office is closed on sundays. monday rolls around, the same day i was to start my new second job. along with having to work a 10 hr shift at job #1. so with having a 14hr work day.. i forgot to ship. nikita txt me telling me my tracking number for the damper. followed by asking for his tracking number. i tell him i forgot and got tied up with work. he then begins to freak out on me. he goes on and on. i get tired of hearing it.. so i just get up and walk outta work to ship this camera off. its almost 830 at night. i find a small bubble wrap bag in the office on my way out. i run home grab the camera and a small box i had laying around. go to fedex ship it off. it cost $15 bucks to send the thing. i wasnt happy about that. send nikita his tracking number all things are good.

as far as the camera goes. well when i last used it.. it worked fine. no problems besides the battery died, which meant the camera was no good to me now since i wasnt going to buy a charger for it. (camera was left at my house after a party almost 4yrs ago. noone ever came back for it. nor did it have a memory card in it so i couldnt look through the pics to see whos it was). i stored it in a video camera bag that went into a box along with old phone chargers,phones, batteries, and other stuff. then box went into my closet.

nikita asks the condition of camera. i tell him 8/10. which it was. he asks if theres any scratches on the lens.. there wasnt any. he didnt ask anything else... but i also told him i hadnt used it in a long time.

as far as the "NRG" torque damper he traded me thats worth more. well the damper has zero markings on it saying its NRG. it also looked like it had a rough life. and the price.. well ebay has them new for $89. but to me.. most auto parts loose half their value once used. especially when all scratched up. the price of the camera.. ebay and amazon have them for 40 to 60 used. in my book, it was a fair trade. and i told him i really didnt want it because neither of us knew if it would work once i did my swap. not to guilt trip him.

the crank issue... well i was put on the idea of using a f23 crank in my h22a4 build.. in which my first build. i then made a wtb thread for the crank. i then began doing all the research on what had to be done. i started doing the math on numbers that i found over on prelude forum. i also talked with a h22 builder from there.. he had never done the mod.. but he explained in theory it would work. so i was set on it.
within about 12hrs of making the wtb thread nikita replies saying his has one for me. i make the payment. Then I began to talk with a few members on here. They explained how it wouldn’t work. Due the fact pistons will stick outta the block. Within two hrs of making the payment.. I contacted nikita… saying please don’t ship yet. Contact me asap.. I texted him this.. so its not like he hadn’t gotten on here to check his PMs or something. 45mins goes by.. still no reply.. I then begin to blow him up.. just wanting to get a reply from him… well I don’t hear from him for over 16hrs. he contacts me by a PM… just to tell my tracking number. I then explain to him the problem at hand.. followed by him basically saying oh well to bad. Theres nothing I can do for you now.
I sucked it up and told him fine.. Ill just keep it and deal with it later in life.
Also nikita tells me he is going to wrap the crank in towels and stuff the box with foam. Well when I got the crank it had no towels wrap over it what so ever. Crank was layed on a 1in thick piece of foam... Sry but that’s not gonna cut it for a crank to be shipped across the country. You have to be very careful them. He also stated he was gonna have it marked as fragile.. he only wrote “fragile” on the box, and didn’t even fill out the form at the post office for when shipping fragile objects. And with out that form filled out.. the post office is not responsible for broken objects. Which proved to be true. Cause on the day the crank arrived.. I pulled up to my house at the same time as post lady. I sat there and watched her try and pick up the box.. she failed and dropped it.. I freaked out of her saying she needs to be more careful with ppls stuff and so on. But since she dropped it.. that made me wanna go see if it was bent at all. Went to the little machine not to far from the house.. got it inspected for free… they said it is slightly tilted to one side. (which i dont know came from the post office, poor packing of item, how he stored the item, or if it got messed up in his cross country move.. who knows) I told them I planned oo getting it lightened and polished. They said with lighting and balancing of the crank it could be corrected. Which is a plus.
Also when I received the crank it has a nice rust spot on it. nikita says its "surface rust".. that rust spot is a little deeper than surface... Which I didn’t notice in the pics because there was no detailed pics of the spot.. just a pic that makes it seem to looks like minor surface rust. nor did nikita mention it was there or how bad it was what so ever… but whatever.. it can be taken off with micropolish… but limits me in reselling without having that done. But if nikita used this in his own build.. then way is it rusted.. if it was stored.. then crank should be lubed and stored properly in very dry place. They are the heart of motor. you must baby the things.

With all that being said about the crank.. well im still out $165.. and yes I know it was my fault in research issues.. im not blaming nikita for that.. but he know this is my first build.. so mistakes are gonna happen. I feel he couldn’t worked something out with me before shipping.

He then says I began to “guilt trip him”.. I told him if he would helped me out.. I would have been more than glad to pay for all the stuff he spent money on. But nikita refused to help me in anyway.. so when he came to me I refused to help him. That camera worked when I last used it. I didn’t knowingly send him broken stuff. I would never scam someone like that. Not my style and karma is a *****. Ive made hundreds of transaction online.. no one has ever had a problem with me as a buyer or seller.

Nikita im not bashing you in anyway. But truth needs to be told.

Last edited:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Member: 001Stunna
Item Bought or Sold: Sold

Member: TheBax
Item Bought or Sold: Sold

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Member: Russianred
Item: bought multiplexor
Feedback: Ive heard more than good things about buying/selling with nikita. The item arrived within 2 days of being shipped out, which was faster than what usps told me. Nikita was also kind enough to look for a few other items i needed. Overall, i will defiantly do business with Nikita in the future.

Member: The Bax
Item. 98-00 hazard switch
Feedback: i needed a hazard switch to pass inspection, and Tyler had an extra one without a spring. i figured for the low price we discussed it would be well worth it all i need to get is the grey part for the back of it. Tyler sent me his paypal on facebook, and texted me once it was tested and shipped and it arrived fast. I will defiantly do business with him in the future.

Conclusion. Both are reliable, trustworthy and friendly sellers.:ohsnap:

Bax

Reaction score

1. Member: LowerMyCG5
    Item: 98-00 Hazard Lights Switch.
    Feedback: Great guy, quick hassle-free transaction. Definitely recommend!
    Bought/Sold: Sold.

2. Member: swollen_cu
    Item: 01 02 Coupe Bumper Fog Light Inserts.
    Feedback: Great guy. He was very good at keeping in touch with me and provided a tracking number for me as soon as he shipped them. Recommended! :thumbup:
    Bought/Sold: Bought.

3. Member: hernandezniko
    Item: 5 Blue WLED-xHP5 194/168 smd led bulbs.
    Feedback: Trustworthy person, I have done business with him more times than I can recall, so I can definitely vouch for him any time.

4. Member: HONDUH AKKORD
    Item: OEM Mud Flaps
    Feedback: Quick to text back when I had questions about the item. I received them just as he had described.
    Bought/Sold: Bought

5. Member: Russianred
    Item: Turn Signal socket
    Bought/Sold: Bought.

Last edited:

Drew707

Reaction score
Member: Dumped_accord
Item Bought or Sold: bought Polished Stock axleback muffler
Feedback: Good seller, great price, bought and recieve within a week, fast communication via text messege would buy from him again.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Member: Fundillo
Item: 01-02 Trunk lid lights

Member: SKUNKWRKS
Item: Oakley sunglasses

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Member: NotNice (jerry)
Item: Blackhoused Headlights
Bought/Sold: Sold

NotNice

Reaction score
Member: RackedOut
Item: Headlights
Bought/Sold: Purchased

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Member: AFAccord (Jason)
Item: Crank Position Sensor
Feedback: Great customer and merchant - both, every transaction is smooth and legit.

Member: Crossfire (Bryan)
Item: 1998 V6 ECU
Feedback: Good customer - quick payment, consistent communication, prompt feedback.

Member: SKUNKWRKZ
Item: MSD Digital 6 Plus
Feedback: Quick payment, smooth transaction. Recommended customer, and great communication too.

Member: XxESKIMOxX
Item: 8 oz. Honey
Feedback: Quick payment, great communication and follow-up. Recommended customer and merchant!

Member: TheBax (Tyler)
Item: 8 oz. Honey
Feedback: Great transaction as always, greatly enjoyed the product, as did his dad.

Last edited:
Back