UPS delay issues

datechboss101

Reaction score
So, today, i was expecting the HCU and radiator hoses and clamps to be delivered and out of nowhere, the UPS hub in Jacksonville, FL , decides to delay my packages and not update the website at all.... is this a common issue with other UPS delivery hubs in the country?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I got notice from FedEx saying there was an international delay in the system, probably due to the winter storm sweeping across the midwest into the northeast.

datechboss101

Reaction score
I got notice from FedEx saying there was an international delay in the system, probably due to the winter storm sweeping across the midwest into the northeast.
True... but i really dont understand why Jacksonville will have any delays shipping things to Orlando, as its in the 60s and 70s in Florida (probably in the 80s in Miami).

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah not sure. It could be like when flights get delayed, one flight gets cancelled or delayed in one place and then it affects flights in other places. Or they're just full of crap haha.

KONG

Reaction score
It could be worse. I heard that there was a mail truck, that got stuck in the mudslide in Montecito on Tuesday 1/9/18. It's still in the mud three days later.
Imagine waiting for a package, and it's on that mail truck. :doh:

datechboss101

Reaction score
It could be worse. I heard that there was a mail truck, that got stuck in the mudslide in Montecito on Tuesday 1/9/18. It's still in the mud three days later.

Well, at least that mudslide isn't here in FL :Jedi: ...

Rusty Accord

Reaction score

Yeah or on 1 of those trucks that jack knifed on I-40 in Tennessee that closed the highway due to ice.

datechboss101

Reaction score
IMO, I think UPS/Fedex/USPS drivers need to be more observant and careful around their surroundings for better, safer, and quicker deliveries.

datechboss101

Reaction score
UPS is finally following through.
e2469b69a91227302f289dc85f66f8bb.jpg

Back