604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I always had the Xenon rear lip, I just did not position it properly and the tape did not contact. I'm throwing it back on tomorrow night, oh and my car gets real dusty down there. :waytogo:

Ah, ok now I know why I didn't remember seeing it before. It's already painted though, as it got painted when you did the rest of the lip kit parts(a year or 2 ago).

Yeah, after I hit my 99 with some cleaner wax it looked really good. A day later of it sitting in the garage it looked like it had been sitting in there a week (the layer of dust on it). I'm just glad I don't have a black car, as those show the dust even faster. My dark blue 2006 Chevy pickup is another 1 of those dust magnets. It looks good clean, but within a day or 2 it looks filthy. Last spring the pine trees out front dumped pollen for weeks. That stuff turned my green 5th gen yellow just from the dust. I'm going to hate to see how it reacts with my 99 this year. I'll probably be washing it regularly.

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Got the earth ground kit today semi installed it. Took some pics of the install to show where I'm running the wires, I love the battery terminal it came with.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Got the earth ground kit today semi installed it. Took some pics of the install to show where I'm running the wires, I love the battery terminal it came with.

Thank you for the pics of the ground kit. That looks like it should take care of anything that needs a good ground.

Last day to go.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Teaser Pic...

Mock up for my led tails, I did this on a beat up old set I had laying around, I will complete it on my depo tails but am worried I might ruin them. Design might change but I kinda like it.. These will light up as running lights then oem bulbs will come on with the brakes.

DBO867

Reaction score
Teaser Pic...

Mock up for my led tails, I did this on a beat up old set I had laying around, I will complete it on my depo tails but am worried I might ruin them. Design might change but I kinda like it.. These will light up as running lights then oem bulbs will come on with the brakes.

just seen this on instagram, cant wait for the final product

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Its a lot harder than I thought it would be. This will require JB weld to fill gaps from cutting to allow these strips to fit. Then comes the problem of mounting the leds on top of figuring out how I will block out the light coming off the sides (I want the strips to stand out, don't want them lighting up the whole lens) I'm using tape lol hockey tape to be exact!

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
Its a lot harder than I thought it would be. This will require JB weld to fill gaps from cutting to allow these strips to fit. Then comes the problem of mounting the leds on top of figuring out how I will block out the light coming off the sides (I want the strips to stand out, don't want them lighting up the whole lens) I'm using tape lol hockey tape to be exact!

Sometimes you just got to work with what yah got, looking good though.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score

And here I thought This was the teaser pic. You know, the 2 braided lines going to the CAI. ;)
Tail lights look good though, maybe right with the JB Weld. I wonder if you could add a reflector inside the lense housing to keep the LED light from shinning out on the sides.

Back