Wheel Fitment Thread

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Yes, it was on them. I confirmed with a backspacing to offset conversion. Not giving out too many details but they don't fit and they won't unless they're higher offset.

Hopefully there is a peaceful solution that I can both enjoy and be safe driving on.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Perhaps a bit later I will share my spoils with the world.

My spidey senses tell me fitment issues are in the near future

Yes, it was on them. I confirmed with a backspacing to offset conversion. Not giving out too many details but they don't fit and they won't unless they're higher offset.

Hopefully there is a peaceful solution that I can both enjoy and be safe driving on.

So they or someone is gonna have to shave off some material? I hope things work out bro

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
The sizing is perfect for my coworkers' cars so they might bolt them up just for fun before they get taken back lol.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
My coworker is going to take the tires off of them today hopefully and Wheelflip is going to swing by to pick them up. Other than that though, nothing quite yet. We were planning a big show for work on Saturday (Bimmerfest) so last week I was so caught up with other things I couldn't think about my own wheels. Now that the show is over though things can get sorted out.

all.i.see

Reaction score
Damn, you've just been on a mission and a half for these wheels. Hope for the best. Must be worth it.

Back