Manzo USA Suspension

REDBEARD508

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of/used the manzo coilovers? I planed on getting yonaka but when i went to purchase price went up $100+ so i waited and ended up finding these brand new for $320 shipped. although skeptical i still bought them expecting to get a used set or half a set cause on theyre website they sell for $899 but to my surprise they came in this week factory packaged boxed and all brand new. Build quality seems nice just havent installed yet waiting for weather to warm up here in mass. just wondering if anyone had any experience with these and what to expect.

link to product:

http://www.manzousa.com/index.php/p...00-adjustable-suspension-coilover-damper.html

REDBEARD508

Reaction score
Re: Manzo USA Suspension (Updated)

So i got the fronts in this weekend, and so far so good. I'm currently sitting fender even with top of stock 15" tire and i've got no weird noises, it rides great, and they were super easy to adjust. Will give full update after this weekend when i get the backs in.

Jakeypoo

Reaction score
To be honest I'm asking the same thing about their camber kits. A local shop's website had Function and Form Coilovers marked up far above a reasonable price, but the manzo rear camber kit (from the look of the part possibly toe adjustable too) seems to be sold for a steal.

REDBEARD508

Reaction score
5 months strong on this suspension set up and i love them, might be a bit stiff for some but i personally like the ride. The only complaint i have is they are a bit noisy, but for the price i paid i cannot complain. Ive made adjustments on several occasions with zero issues, and theres plenty of adjustability. Guess i lucked out on this one.:shrug:

Back