ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Models

Swiftx246

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

i will be giving you guys a call some time i had no clue about your traction bar

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

Any more info on this? Reviews from people who actually used it?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

xci.ed6

Reaction score

does this company still exist?

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score

Sir,
I would appreciate it if you would ease up on this gentleman and his company. You have yet to post/provide any hard data for your arguement as stated earlier in this thread. Unless you can "disprove" this traction bar set up, your integrity seems to be "null and void".

My apologies if I seem harsh. I probably should take it to PM's as not to clutter the OP's thread. However, I want him to know that he does have people on this site that support him fully.

** Mods, please clean thread as you see fit including this post.

danmccormick87

Reaction score

^Agreed, are they still around and as someone said a few threads above, anyone able to review this and tell of us any gains?

AFAccord

Reaction score

^Agreed, are they still around and as someone said a few threads above, anyone able to review this and tell of us any gains?

There are no gains to be had, only less wheel hop. My car feels less skittish at high speeds, and more predictable around fast turns with the stock subframe in place. Unless you're only racing in a straight line, and wheel spin is present in second and third gears, I don't recommend switching to this traction bar.

danmccormick87

Reaction score

There are no gains to be had, only less wheel hop. My car feels less skittish at high speeds, and more predictable around fast turns with the stock subframe in place. Unless you're only racing in a straight line, and wheel spin is present in second and third gears, I don't recommend switching to this traction bar.

Thanks! :beer: On to other things on my list then :D

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

Damn! I was looking at this for my future turbo setup

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

xci.ed6

Reaction score

Sir,
I would appreciate it if you would ease up on this gentleman and his company. You have yet to post/provide any hard data for your arguement as stated earlier in this thread. Unless you can "disprove" this traction bar set up, your integrity seems to be "null and void".

Thuryago. BTW, IIRC I had previously posted in January (2014) and no company replies (IIRC) since...

chaby_91

Reaction score

Ty for this +1

Thuryago. BTW, IIRC I had previously posted in January (2014) and no company replies (IIRC) since...

You called it a long time ago and clearly the vendor kept ignoring your input. +1

Back