Wheel Fitment Thread

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
When I had 235/45 on my 18x8 +45's they rubbed, but I wasn't as low then as I am now. Not sure how low you are but if there is enough natural camber then maybe they will clear, not sure. If the tires are on the wheels already, test fit them and see.

phi1542

Reaction score
When I had 235/45 on my 18x8 +45's they rubbed, but I wasn't as low then as I am now. Not sure how low you are but if there is enough natural camber then maybe they will clear, not sure. If the tires are on the wheels already, test fit them and see.
Ok thanks for the advice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
I'm running the same specs and I rub a bit, but that's because Michigan roads suck and my coilovers don't have dampening. You should be straight if you have a stiffer setup Derek

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score
I'm running the same specs and I rub a bit, but that's because Michigan roads suck and my coilovers don't have dampening. You should be straight if you have a stiffer setup Derek

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Fasho thanks! I'll test it out

phi1542

Reaction score
Oh, even stiffer than the Tein's. You shouldn't rub with them at all.
Lowered the car today and cleared the wheel gap but it rubs slightly over bigger bumps but nothing bad. I think it's just on the liner so eventually it will eat away at it and it'll stop. If not I'll probably roll fenders in the future.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
...but that's because Michigan roads suck and my coilovers don't have dampening.

Michigan roads suck even without being lowered. I've hit rough rail road crossings and bottomed out (had a 6"chunk of wood stuck under the car to prove it), I've hit bridge abutments (unlevel pavement between the road and the bridge) that wanted to rip the steering wheel out of my hands, and I've seen pot holes big enough to bury a yugo in. And those were the PAVED streets.:henry: I'm done with lowered cars because of the roads around here. Hell even on stock suspension equipped Accords I've broken parts just driving around. I swear to gawd that villigers from Botswanna could build a better road than MDOT.

Last edited:
Back