Why this forum is king

capsidx

Reaction score
I know this is going to sound stupid but I need to vent. I am part of another un named forum and recently had my post removed. I wanted everyone to know exactly what happened to my motor and what I was doing when it blew up. Was I going the speed limit? No I wasn’t. Do we all do the speed limit? I don’t know the answer to that, however, were my actions irresponsible? Probably but since I was the only one on this empty stretch of road I didn’t let it go to waste.

To remove my post because I mentioned that was childish in my opinion. On this forum, things are moderated to keep everything relevant, orderly and user friendly. Most of us here are adults and can handle a little pull every now and again. I guess the forum has rules and I need to adhere to those rules no matter how ridiculous.

Needless to say I won’t be going back to said forum and will reserve my posting and continue to lend my support to this community and this website. I thank everyone on this site for their continued support and for being THE forum for the cg platform. I’m sure mods will chime in and say the other mod was right for removing my post but I do want to take a minute to thank the mods for doing an outstanding job with keeping this site running smoothly. Without them this site wouldn’t be half of what it is today.

Last edited:

datechboss101

Reaction score
Caps, we got your back. You are part of the family man. I also believe that the mods feel the same way here. PM me on what that said forum is so that I can help you out. And, I really want to see a Civic and Muscle Car roaster from you!

capsidx

Reaction score
Caps, we got your back. You are part of the family man. I also believe that the mods feel the same way here. PM me on what that said forum is so that I can help you out. And, I really want to see a Civic and Muscle Car roaster from you!

V8 civic lol. Theres an idea. One day when I have a lot of money I could try that haha. Also you are part of un named forum. I told the mod who removed my post I didnt agree with the reasoning for removing my post, however, I understand I am bound by the rules of the forum as long as I am using it.

capsidx

Reaction score
I'll talk with 6GA member and DA mod CDsDontBurn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its ok. DA is dead to me anyway. All the topics on one page, ridiculous subscription deals, dead community, it's not worth it. They wont change the rules anyway. If someone has their post removed for mentioning speeding who knows what other ridiculous rules are in place. I get speeding is uncool but realistically we all have most likely done it at one point and at that point you're the same as me. Regardless of whether or not you got your All-State safe driving bonus check this month.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Its ok. DA is dead to me anyway. All the topics on one page, ridiculous subscription deals, dead community, it's not worth it. They wont change the rules anyway. If someone has their post removed for mentioning speeding who knows what other ridiculous rules are in place. I get speeding is uncool but realistically we all have most likely done it at one point and at that point you're the same as me. Regardless of whether or not you got your All-State safe driving bonus check this month.
True... i never even bothered to read the rules over there tbh. And i had few posts removed there too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back