Track Day

ashleymiche

Reaction score
Oh nice, I was there on Saturday. I'm going to be out at Buttonwillow again this weekend on Sunday for Supermiata and Miata Challenge. I don't trust my accord on track :p

DrOwZee

Reaction score
oh nice. Accord does pretty good on track if you have the right set up. I was gonna go out this sunday too but its way too early to hit the track again. Might go on the 16th of march

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Man! these videos make me wanna go to the track, the variety of cars is awesome and its nothing more secure(racing wise) than a closed circuit course..nice vids, both of them

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
photo_zpsf6bc24f1.jpg
Hey, Michael. Are those headlights with the reflector strips, or without them?

Meaning, blacked out strips in there? Or, just the blacked out housings w/o the strips?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Hey, Michael. Are those headlights with the reflector strips, or without them?

Meaning, blacked out strips in there? Or, just the blacked out housings w/o the strips?

Blackhousing without the strip. Couldn't find clear strips when I was making my retros, so I just opted them out.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Blackhousing without the strip. Couldn't find clear strips when I was making my retros, so I just opted them out.
Got it, thnx.

I like the bottom being black, and currently debating if I should do it your way or have the strips painted in there.

Do u have any closer pics of the headlights by any chance?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Got it, thnx.

I like the bottom being black, and currently debating if I should do it your way or have the strips painted in there.

Do u have any closer pics of the headlights by any chance?

No i do not sorry. I never thought of just painting the strip black LOL. I would probably paint it black if i reopen it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
No i do not sorry. I never thought of just painting the strip black LOL. I would probably paint it black if i reopen it.
That's okay. Did you having any problems in the housings without the strips? (i.e. dusts / condensations?)

Back