Front Bumper Mod

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words.

I think the front end would look better without the Mugen badge in the grille though.

I know what you mean, I kept going back and forth on that one. In the end, I decided to keep it as I have removed all the other badges on the car, and I've actually got Mugen products on the car :)

Not a fan of these spoilers but it fits the rest of the car

Tbh tho spoiler is kinda big for me.

Was going back and forth about the spoiler as well, in the end I picked the smallest of the Mugen spoilers (this one's for the civic, they also have one for the JDM Accord and JDM Inspire). In the end, wanted to put on something different that hasn't been done before. I know that another member also had a Mugen wing on yet another silver coupe, but that was a Mugen Honda Type R wing, whereas this is a Mugen Honda Civic RR (subtle differences).

RearWing.jpg

vs.

photo2.jpg

blackcord

Reaction score
Nice!!:jealousbow:

Looks like they did a great job. Molding the lips give the car a "completed" look instead of just slapping on a lip.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congrats! Looks like the paint is all matched up very well. Digging your front grill veery much. :thumbsup:

cjsaccord

Reaction score
This looks great!
I love how they molded the Mugen front lip, and im with Chris on removing the grill emblem, although it might look better in the bottom right corner of the grill to make it flow better with the sexy front end.
Also the spoiler does look kinda big imo, but that's probably just the camera exaggerating the size of it, a stock spoiler would definitely look 10x better especially on a ssm coupe.

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks again, when I first saw the car, I could hardly recognize it. The spoiler actually appears smaller in person, but I guess that will be available only to the Toronto crew.
It just rained last night into the morning, I'll try to snap some pictures of her wet before going to work.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Props to you sir for thinking everything through. Detail is everything imo.
I understand the wing and it flows well with what you have done. Very jealous of the grill mod. :pThe Mugen grill badge works, but I would say moved to the corner may be more asthetically pleasing. You have designed your self a wonderfully unique car. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Back