Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

jdm4eva

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6

Your car is very clean. Keep up the good work.
I picked up a Neuspeed Strut bar last week too! Good a great deal on it. Can't wait to install it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Your car is very clean. Keep up the good work.
I picked up a Neuspeed Strut bar last week too! Good a great deal on it. Can't wait to install it.
Thank you, and I will.
Congrats on getting the rare piece! Hope you're enjoying it by now.

Nothing major going on here but...

Decided to clean the IM covers.
471bdca3-042f-4d6b-aa1e-34f872645d61_zps826900b2.jpg

Became nice 'n pretty once again. :)
efdd21fb-2643-4131-b941-529dcb43b074_zps911d281f.jpg

The naked IM is looking pretty filthy right now. :puke:
(Who needs a pic of that. :eh:)

What an exciting update... lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Had the water pump replaced at the shop.

They also discovered that my right side engine mount (its bushing) was split and the front mount was also compromised due to the right side's failure. :skurred:

I didn't notice any symptoms until this date, but I'm glad that things didn't go wrong until now.

If feels like the throttle response at the start of an acceleration has improved a little bit, because I used to step on the gas pedal quite a bit to start moving the car. Now, I don't need to step on it that much anymore. :)

JV6

Reaction score

Damn the im cover is nice and black, what you use to clean it lol. I should start cleaning my engine bay soon

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Damn the im cover is nice and black, what you use to clean it lol. I should start cleaning my engine bay soon
Thanks haha. I just used water and a soft brush lol. Be careful when you handle those covers tho, because they get scratched out pretty easily. Yeah I'm seriously thinking about cleaning my bay, too. Just figuring out the most effective / easiest way of doing it.

Glad you got those motor mounts replaced!
Thanks Chris! One less thing to worry about it. I thought I was going to have a rough idle or something, but.. Unexpected damage (to my wallet) lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

The car got so filthy by bug tars, and I wanted to wash it.

Was so hot and no place for a shade around my house, so I had no choice but going to an auto-wash...

Then... my front license (with the re-locator brackets) kinda got messed up after the wash!! :eek:

Luckily, I had a plate cover w/ it so it wasn't that bad, and I was able to fix the bent plate with no problem.

For those of you, who decide to get the brackets and install in my way, it really needs to be taken off before going to the auto-wash!

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

Then... my front license (with the re-locator brackets) kinda got messed up after the wash!! :eek: ...and I was able to fix the bent plate with no problem
I got my front plate bent to. But it was from my genius dad who clipped it with his leg in the garage when he was going to work. I never realized how long my car is in my garage :lawl:

raider

Reaction score

nice ride - looks pretty clean
and i just noticed that your wheel spokes are rotated in the exact same position in your sig pic - nice and clean again!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

I got my front plate bent to. But it was from my genius dad who clipped it with his leg in the garage when he was going to work. I never realized how long my car is in my garage :lawl:
I always have mixed feelings when someone I know messes up my car. I feel like I wanna go nuts, but you can't really do that 'cause they're your friends/family.. It hasn't occurred to me for a very long time though.

nice ride - looks pretty clean
and i just noticed that your wheel spokes are rotated in the exact same position in your sig pic - nice and clean again!
Thank you, sir!

Oh, you noticed that?? Yeah, this requires some skills. :cool:

...Nah, JK. Of course it was just a coincidence lol.

But I thought this was pretty amazing, along with the stock Accord's wheel position lol.
b95eb8b6-ba20-45f9-b3c4-1dfb397e7069_zps889f07ae.jpg

Back