Jay's J36 stroker 6 speed LSD coupe

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Stance nation there bud. U got that car clean as hell. One day I'll have a clean 6 gen coupe. J30 6 speed is all I want.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
18k F&R, can't imagine that haha. Car looks good, just needs some sideskirts and a rear lip to make those aggressive wheels look more at home.

j35_cg2

Reaction score
Stance nation there bud. U got that car clean as hell. One day I'll have a clean 6 gen coupe. J30 6 speed is all I want.

I’ll say this man it’s taken a hell of a lot of money and time to get it this far. Couldn’t be more proud of it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18k F&R, can't imagine that haha. Car looks good, just needs some sideskirts and a rear lip to make those aggressive wheels look more at home.

Yeah it’s a bit stiff that’s for sure. And yeah I’m thinking ww coupe sides and rear would really make it pop. Also these wheels are on borrowed time. Looking to go widebody once I get the awd up under it which is this winter and next year’s project. Then it’ll be on 18x11s all around with 305/40/18 Stickies

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
AWD conversion will be a job and a half but I hope it works out for you. Are you planning to blend the widebody or leave the rivets exposed?

j35_cg2

Reaction score
AWD conversion will be a job and a half but I hope it works out for you. Are you planning to blend the widebody or leave the rivets exposed?

Oh this will be all metal welded and molded into the quarters and bumpers. Crazy thing is I said this engine was strong, 2 hours ago I hit piece of tire from an 18 wheeler was in the road and it punctured
eb06c08b44e1cc97102238aae7b11495.jpg
my oil pan and leading to a cracked block maybe more
38f7e34b536afcb79c9ad6dd3486f3e1.jpg

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Cracked the block, dayum.

Well, if the internals are good. You just need a block and a quick rebuild.

capsidx

Reaction score
Oh this will be all metal welded and molded into the quarters and bumpers. Crazy thing is I said this engine was strong, 2 hours ago I hit piece of tire from an 18 wheeler was in the road and it punctured
eb06c08b44e1cc97102238aae7b11495.jpg
my oil pan and leading to a cracked block maybe more
38f7e34b536afcb79c9ad6dd3486f3e1.jpg

Been following this build for a while now and I have to say i'm jealous. Thats just a hole in the pan right? Shouldnt be hard to fix if you shut the engine down in time. I know whats its like to lose an engine that you put a lot of time into.....:flipthebird: lol. I wish I could have had the v6 with the 6 speed. It sucks too because the J series are dirt cheap and everywhere while the manual trannys are not and theyre hella expensive.

Back