OFFICIAL 6th Gen Accord Random Picture Thread

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha yeah, second one down is black, really liked the fitment on that one. the dep with the gold wheels next to mine, with the white wheels, looked pretty good. a bit more camber than i'd like, but that's the style and not my car haha. still liked it as well though.

kind of miss my old sedan looking at pictures of it again :sad: here's another to keep the pictures going...

IMG_0504 by 335, on Flickr​

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
haha yeah, second one down is black, really liked the fitment on that one. the dep with the gold wheels next to mine, with the white wheels, looked pretty good. a bit more camber than i'd like, but that's the style and not my car haha. still liked it as well though.

kind of miss my old sedan looking at pictures of it again :sad: here's another to keep the pictures going...

IMG_0504 by 335, on Flickr​

I liked that one too, but it seemed like the rims and tires were tucked in a little too far for my liking. I'm more of a "flush" kind of guy.
But then I should talk, my car is still at the 4by4 stock ride height.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Use Flickr, tinypic, etc to host photos...easier than trying to use the site's photo uploader. Don't bother with photobucket.

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
36788839131_ae1e00b077_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back