Headlight Sealant Info **READ ME**

Crono139

Reaction score
That's the same sealer that CustomLightz used on my headlights.

DarkBlue21

Reaction score
Uh where do they sell these sealants?? Would say Kragen or Home Depot have them? and great list, been looking for what sealants to use Thx!!

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Get honda bond...same exact **** thats already on your headlights. I personally just sealed mine up with it...its great easy and will do the job and even better its oem. Scored mine from www.inlinefour.com $15.00

But if you decide to use sillicone you can find that stuff at kragen/autozone etc etc.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Don't use Silicone. The fumes can cause your headlamps to haze over or even blow bulbs. Butyl Rubber or Honda Bond is the only way to go.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
funny thing i was jus about to post a thread on this because im having the same problem with my black housing took out the hids worried they'd get wet or something. I did the whole blow dryer thing & sealant, but i didnt work perfectly, im gonna try again this time with that stuff that comes in new shoes hopefully it'll work if not, back to stocks or new black ones

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
people say don't use silicone but on the Hondabond tube it says "High-temp. silicone liquid gasket" **** I'm confused.... :lawl:

Back