Derek's 2002 Coupe EX (5MT)

phi1542

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 02 Coupe 5-Speed

I doubt you would feel the moog end links, I got them because removing the old OEM ones can be a PITA....
True. I tried to get my old ones instead of buying new ones but was way too hard lol not worth the effort. I only got moog before cuz everyone else got them. But from the picture it looks like you will have enough clearance and won't rub. Finally got my car to drive without making noises haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score

Slowly gathering parts for the accord. Recently got an OEM 98 to 00 rear bumper with an OEM rear lip, 01 02 front lip, and AIT racing carbon fiber rear window spoiler.

Debating if I should get the bayson r side skirts or try to hunt for the oem ones. Is there any major differences? What do you guys think?

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I like it too bad they don't ship to Canada, but don't you have a coupe? that says sedan.

phi1542

Reaction score

I like it too bad they don't ship to Canada, but don't you have a coupe? that says sedan.
It says in shipping description "all other locations please email" so maybe you could work something out with the seller. Yeah I have a coupe but I linked that one cuz you have a sedan haha

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Slowly gathering parts for the accord. Recently got an OEM 98 to 00 rear bumper with an OEM rear lip, 01 02 front lip, and AIT racing carbon fiber rear window spoiler.

Debating if I should get the bayson r side skirts or try to hunt for the oem ones. Is there any major differences? What do you guys think?

Please let me know if you would be able to tell any noticeable wind noises added to the cabin from outside, when test-driving the AIT spoiler on a freeway.

I've never seen the BaysonR's skirts in my own eyes, but I hear that they're not as beefier as the OEM's. The difference is slight but I can kind of tell when I compare them in pictures.

Back