NRG Strut Bar

Accordx

Reaction score
Hey all, just a quick question. Will the NRG Innovations Strut Bar TNB-402 fit my 01 F23 coupe? It says it fits 98, 99, and 00s but no option for 01 or 02s. I figure it should fit fine, I don't know of many engine bay differences or strut tower differences between the 98-00s and 01-02s but I'm a little paranoid about spending the money and not being able to just put it on. I know most people run the neuspeed, megan racing, and Acura tl/cl bars but I can't find anyone with an 01 or 02 and the NRG bar to confirm with. This is probably a dumb question but just want to make sure. Thank you, hope everyone's doing well :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i don't think you'll have an issue. i had a tl-s strut tower bar from a 2003 tl in my '99 accord, so i highly doubt there'd be any difference between 98-00 and 01-02 accord strut towers.

Accordx

Reaction score
i don't think you'll have an issue. i had a tl-s strut tower bar from a 2003 tl in my '99 accord, so i highly doubt there'd be any difference between 98-00 and 01-02 accord strut towers.

Alrighty, definitely makes me feel more comfortable about it. Thanks! I'll update once I put it on and try it out

Accordx

Reaction score
Well turns out these are out of stock, the site I bought it from sent me an email a day later saying my order cannot be fulfilled. Sent them an email to confirm they're out of stock and they said yes. Odd that they were part of a July sale when they aren't even available. Time to look at some Megan racing strut bars or maybe I'll be lucky and find a neuspeed one.

Back