Old 12-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Points: 2,676, Level: 14 Points: 2,676, Level: 14 Points: 2,676, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Acc.rd is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Please Help

Originally Posted by Acc.rd View Post
2001 Honda Accord Ulev 5mt.

Issues Im having:

1. Right front turn signal LED wont stay white after I swapped bulbs from both sides. When driving with DRL they are supposed to stay white and turn amber when turning; however I grabbed the light tester and there is no power going through those wires but when I turn they go amber just fine ? Left Side works just fine with both bulbs. Any Suggestions.

2.One day on my way to work I used my turn signal and they would only turn on once and stop blinking. I changed out the relay and now they stopped hyper flashing and turn on fine; however on my dashboard they dont notify me on which side its on. When I turn on my hazards they show up on my dashboard blinking but dont work outside. My highbeam notification light doesn't turn on either.

3. My reverse light stopped working. i checked fuses and bulbs and they work just fine. Im thinking its the reverse light switch any suggestions ?

Update !: Fixed issue #1

I checked fuses, bulbs, grounds and even swapped the reverse light switch and still no reverse light. can someone please help ? Also my turn signals indicators only work when I press the hazrd switch but then they dont turn on outside ? HighBeam indicator also doesnt work ? Can it be the mutifunction switch ?
Bump Please Help

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!