Accord Collective PNW Meet 2017

Accordx

Reaction score
*Didn't put this under meets as I'm not an organizer, just wanted to generate some talk about the event. Mods, feel free to move this thread if you would like.

Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone from the PNW (Washington, Oregon, Idaho) knew about the 2017 Pacific Northwest Accord Collective Meet (used to be named Cali Accord Meet). No dates have been released yet, but their Instagram has teased that there will be a Northwest meet. Last year was the first PNW meet in Tacoma, WA. I'm planning on going and just wanted to see if anyone else was going to go as well as spread the word. Last year's meet was towards the end of summer (early September). There are registration costs to have your car featured, but going there to view rides is free as far as I know. Also, feel free to correct me if I have any of my facts wrong. Their Facebook page is the most up to date for info (Accord Collective).

Last edited:

Accordx

Reaction score
*UPDATE*

The June CaliAccordMeet date is being pushed back do to permit issues, therefore the North West Accord Meet could also be pushed back. I'm trying to get more info on when registration opens, so I'll keep the thread updated.

Accordx

Reaction score
As of June 2nd, 2017...

Exciting news, the date for the Northwest Accord Meet has been announced and will be taking place on August 20th, 2017 at Griot's Garage in Tacoma Washington. Registration is not yet open, but I would check out the Accord Collective's Facebook or Instagram for when registration opens.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1067863426649255&substory_index=0&id=150904635011810&ref=page_internal

Accordx

Reaction score
Update: Registration is now open for the Northwest Accord Meet! It's $25 to register, if you aren't bringing your car it's free. Mods, there is a spot on the form where you can say what forum, team or crew you are representing, am I/others allowed to put 6GA in that box or no? You are expected to upload a pic of your vehicle on the registration form I believe.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You guys can say you represent the forum if everyone acts like a mature adult. ;) But that would mean those other people need to be members here or that you can vouch for their character. Otherwise it's not a good idea, I don't want people who cause trouble to be the face of our forum.

Last edited:

Accordx

Reaction score
Finally got the time to register today, just got a new job so maybe I can throw some more money into the old Accord before the meet :shrug:

Back